It will be posted on the official website of Jump SQ around 10 am CET
Here’s the link
https://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/sqrise/2023spring/index.html
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know when we’ll get the full scan and the translation
It varies from release to release

I don’t know when we’ll get the full scan and the translation
It varies from release to release
Usually on friday we get full translation, so yeah just a bit to wait and we will be able to discuss things. Plus talking about spoilers and scans in DGM every detail is important and spoilers usually don't have it at all, so I will say it is better to start discussing chapter after we at least got full chapter with fan translation.

a user named Altbion from mangahelpers saw the raws and posted this:

Allen, Johnny and Link will head towards the campbell mansion, in order to meet with Katerina. Meanwhile, Kanda and Tiedoll will go back to the order as if they ended up finding nothing, and then will check up if Mana is truly dead or not.

Kanda was the one who pointed out how Mana is part of what is at the eye of the storm, and since Alma turned out to be alive, he's suspecting that Mana might not be dead as well, especially since he seems to be such an important figure (Nea's brother, Allen's adoptive father etc.). So he's gonna check the content of his grave (with Allen's permission, which he gave after a fight when Kanda made the suggestion).

Another interesting thing, we finally learn how Mana supposedly died the first time. His health gradually got worse (probably because of what Allen's arm did to him), and one day he stopped breathing and never woke up, so Allen naturally assumed he passed away since it 100% seemed like he did. Of course, as we now know, the truth was probably more complicated than that...

The Raws
https://www.reddit.com/r/dgrayman/comments/130d4r7

Last edited:
a user named Altbion from mangahelpers saw the raws and posted this:

Allen, Johnny and Link will head towards the campbell mansion, in order to meet with Katerina. Meanwhile, Kanda and Tiedoll will go back to the order as if they ended up finding nothing, and then will check up if Mana is truly dead or not.

Kanda was the one who pointed out how Mana is part of what is at the eye of the storm, and since Alma turned out to be alive, he's suspecting that Mana might not be dead as well, especially since he seems to be such an important figure (Nea's brother, Allen's adoptive father etc.). So he's gonna check the content of his grave (with Allen's permission, which he gave after a fight when Kanda made the suggestion).

Another interesting thing, we finally learn how Mana supposedly died the first time. His health gradually got worse (probably because of what Allen's arm did to him), and one day he stopped breathing and never woke up, so Allen naturally assumed he passed away since it 100% seemed like he did. Of course, as we now know, the truth was probably more complicated than that...

The Raws
https://www.reddit.com/r/dgrayman/comments/130d4r7
I need translation
:josad:
Don't want to spoil fun with just scans. I mean in One Piece reading spoilers for me is acceptable, but D.GM is always GOAT so I want to read translated scans
:kuzanshut:

D.G M was actually one of my first ever manga (just behind One Piece). I've subtly kept up with it over the years... I'm glad chapters are still being released ;w;.

Some of the best drawn male characters... pretty emo, which appeals to my teenage self. What's not to love?

How often is it being released these days?

D.G M was actually one of my first ever manga (just behind One Piece). I've subtly kept up with it over the years... I'm glad chapters are still being released ;w;.

Some of the best drawn male characters... pretty emo, which appeals to my teenage self. What's not to love?

How often is it being released these days?
We get a chapter every 3 months
In January, April, July and October
:moonwalk:

Hoshino and her assistants are using UE5 for their backgrounds btw
So we can expect chapters with more pages + she has one more assistant now
YOOO maybe we will see the MANSION this year? Imagine DGM chapter for 60 pages
:steef:

It's not enough! But it may be enough to ensure the series is finished one day. With Katsura Hoshino's health and all. I remember the hiatus' when I was younger... it tore me apart.
Well, and unlike Togashi she is trying to get money by selling pencils, which is disgrace for genius mangaka like her, but it seems that is the only way for her.