• Johnny

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So many new Infos!

@Konstantis @Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @Ice devil slayer @Natalija @Playa4321 @Flower @MonsterKaido @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @Aldini @wordy @Cream filled donut7 @Okamakama @Aldarion @TheAncientCenturion

Post automatically merged:

Here are the info’s for people who don’t have Twitter
Credits to Paruuu75/Tsubaki

-Lavi appearing next year or in two years, but "maybe not in the form that everyone wished for"
-Cross Marian is not Cross' real name
-In DGM, broken things don't go back to normal, so Tim won't come back
-When Kanda said "I thank you, Allen Walker", it was 80% his old self speaking, and not Kanda.
-Road has good grades at school because she has lived for a long time
-Jasdevi don't wear underwears
-Even during the hiatus, the editors never thought about discontinuing DGM
-Kanda started to eat soba because of Alma
-The bodies used for the Second exorcist project are abandoned male babies
-Allen had a bad mouth when he was a child because of his education/environment. Kanda has a bad mouth because of his personality.
-Allen's type of girls are the ones who can cook + who can make him feel at home, family atmosphere.
-Cross uses his own shampoo he made himself
-Cross will appear in the story, but probably after Lavi (🤣)
-Kanda hates the CROWS so he won't eat what Link would cook
-Road knew from the moment she met Allen he was the host
-Kanda won't probably call Allen by his name (like in the Alma arc)-Hoshino Sensei think we are around half of the story, when asked by a fan how many volumes DGM will have, ahe answered "maybe around 50?"

So many new Infos!

@Konstantis @Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @Ice devil slayer @Natalija @Playa4321 @Flower @MonsterKaido @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @Aldini @wordy @Cream filled donut7 @Okamakama @Aldarion @TheAncientCenturion

Post automatically merged:

Here are the info’s for people who don’t have Twitter
Credits to Paruuu75/Tsubaki

-Lavi appearing next year or in two years, but "maybe not in the form that everyone wished for"
-Cross Marian is not Cross' real name
-In DGM, broken things don't go back to normal, so Tim won't come back
-When Kanda said "I thank you, Allen Walker", it was 80% his old self speaking, and not Kanda.
-Road has good grades at school because she has lived for a long time
-Jasdevi don't wear underwears
-Even during the hiatus, the editors never thought about discontinuing DGM
-Kanda started to eat soba because of Alma
-The bodies used for the Second exorcist project are abandoned male babies
-Allen had a bad mouth when he was a child because of his education/environment. Kanda has a bad mouth because of his personality.
-Allen's type of girls are the ones who can cook + who can make him feel at home, family atmosphere.
-Cross uses his own shampoo he made himself
-Cross will appear in the story, but probably after Lavi (🤣)
-Kanda hates the CROWS so he won't eat what Link would cook
-Road knew from the moment she met Allen he was the host
-Kanda won't probably call Allen by his name (like in the Alma arc)-Hoshino Sensei think we are around half of the story, when asked by a fan how many volumes DGM will have, ahe answered "maybe around 50?"
AFTER 50 YEARS

LAVI FINALLY

WTF

Up to date with chapter 205:
- I'll be honest, I barely follow what's going on rn lol
- Allan being the Messiah is really boring. The whole 14th plotline is too forced on him. Having the Clown was good enough.
- I'm continuing on solely to see what's up with the Earl. Why does he have two bodies? A young, good looking guy and the circus freak show we see most of the time?

And again, no matter how many chapters I read, the moment characters start to fight the manga becomes unreadable - impossible to follow who is doing what on a panel.
I blame it on the Innocence and how the author portrays its movements and appearance.

Up to date with chapter 205:
- I'll be honest, I barely follow what's going on rn lol
- Allan being the Messiah is really boring. The whole 14th plotline is too forced on him. Having the Clown was good enough.
- I'm continuing on solely to see what's up with the Earl. Why does he have two bodies? A young, good looking guy and the circus freak show we see most of the time?

And again, no matter how many chapters I read, the moment characters start to fight the manga becomes unreadable - impossible to follow who is doing what on a panel.
I blame it on the Innocence and how the author portrays its movements and appearance.
Allen is the messiah?
:zorothink:
and the 14th plot line will make a lot of sense

Allen is the messiah?
:zorothink:
Typical manga MC syndrome:
- ultra mythical power (Crown Clown = Nika Devil Fruit)
- ultra important endgame implications (Fourteenth = Joyboy)
- goody two shoes

I'm just saying he's the weakest character in the series. Most of the others are less tropey and thus more interesting

- goody two shoes

I'm just saying he's the weakest character in the series. Most of the others are less tropey and thus more interesting
Just read things are much more complicated here, if Allen was just Nika no one would read DGM lol

- goody two shoes

Yeah, no. None of what you wrote makes any sense, and is in fact in many ways complete opposite to what Allen really is like.

Crown Clown is far from being "ultra mythical power". It is not the strongest Innocence out there, nor is it somehow special (I mean, Time Record?). It does save Allen, but so do the Dark Boots save Lenalee. It does have its own will, but so does the Apocryphos.

Fourteenth = Joyboy? Yeah, no. I mean, "ultra important endgame implications" is true for nearly every main character ever, not just manga MC. One exception may be Frodo as the Ring ultimately gets destroyed by will of God, but other than that? And Fourteenth and Joyboy are the exact opposite. Joyboy is an inherent power of Luffy's Devil Fruit - Fourteenth is an invader in Allen's mind. Awakening Nika allowed Luffy to resurrect from literal death - Neah's awakening will destroy Allen.

And neither Luffy or Allen are "just" goody two shoes, but Allen is a far more complex character overall.