Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

• Winters Socalo

• Total voters
Problem with modern DGM is,that the Manga is now only dialog based.The show started as a "Allen is going to destroy Akumas" but now its gone
The problem is the pacing because we get a chapter every 3 months. We have now an important character arc for Allen and some mysteries are gonna be revealed. Fights will be important later. Allen will find his way again, that’s part of his character development. He’s confused, the church and the Noah‘s are now his enemies.

Which one?Mana?

Maybe,but the last 3 or 4 years was nothing but talking about Allen/Alma.Lenalee and co are having 0 screentime

Isnt that a big unclear atm?Tiki and Road helped Allen against this broken church guy
Yes,we will get more information about Mana and
how he became the Millennium Earl again after meeting Allen

Regarding Allen‘s enemies, I think that the church and the Noah are both his enemies. Cross said to Allen that there’s "another side to this war". I think he gave a hint that Neah's side is the right one. Bookman even mentioned that the Millennium Earl could’ve destroyed the Black Order a long time ago… so he’s using the Order for something.

Yes,we will get more information about Mana and how he became the Millennium Earl again after meeting Allen
Wait,Mana is the Earl?But the Earl turned Mana into a Akuma.Did i miss something?
that the Millennium Earl could’ve destroyed the Black Order a long time ago
Yeah,Lv4 Akuma almost solo´d the Black Order.And the same Akuma said "If someone weak like me can almost kill you all,what do you think the Earl can do to you if he wanted".Not to say how easy it was for the Akuma to break into the order

We know he let the BO alive,so they can also search for the Heart of Innocence

Wait,Mana is the Earl?But the Earl turned Mana into a Akuma.Did i miss something?

Yeah,Lv4 Akuma almost solo´d the Black Order.And the same Akuma said "If someone weak like me can almost kill you all,what do you think the Earl can do to you if he wanted".Not to say how easy it was for the Akuma to break into the order

I put a spoiler tag above it because I didn’t know if you’ve read the manga. It’s more than that… don’t wanna say more
Post automatically merged:

Recently started this series and I really like it. Neat gothic artstyle that immediately drew me in and the characters are so loveable. Got about 100ish chapters till I’m caught up, what a ride it has been so far 🥲.
I‘m glad you’re enjoying it so far
:cheers:

I fuckin hate that we barely ever get chapters for this amazing series

I’ll drop the manga for a couple months to stack up chapters and come back to 3 at most

:risitasad:
Hoshino got surgery, and it is forbidden for her to write. She told about that not for while ago. She wants to finish D.Gray Man and show us everything that she planned, but she just can't write more, or she will end up in graveyard. So she gives us regular new chapters and that is something that we should appreciate.

You know nothing John Snow xD
Your reply just saying that you missed more than 35 chapters...and belive man, there is crazy revelation going on. Everything is more complicated, and you will understand that it have much more sence, or even more you will understand that Hoshino planned all that crazy stuff from the very begining.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dropped D Gray Man I think when Kanda was about to fight the sweet's Noah? I really don't remember.
I really liked it, but the "1-chapter every 3 months" really stops me from picking it up again. =/

Okay here’s a theory, it contains spoilers. Don’t read it if you’re not up to date.

We know that Mana is the pillar and the Noah’s pretend to be a family. That makes sense, if the heart destroys the Millennium Earl the pillar would be reborn and destroy the Noah. That’s why the Noah’s are so afraid of the Heart. I think the "pillar" is the true Apostel of God, the messiah. The world of the Noah’s got destroyed (the Apocalypse) and a new world was created. The Noah’s fled with the Ark. The Pillar became the host of Adam, exactly like Allen and Neah. That’s why the Millennium Earl has this inner fight. I think he split into two and Mana had Adam’s part and Neah had the pillars part.
I also think that this form

is an ancient Golem like Tim