Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still no Lenalee...
I believe we will see her in Vatican, surrounding by Apocry-guys xD
You know, Hoshino started to post a lot of panels with DGM stuff in her instagram...maybe her health finally get better?(hoping for good)
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

I love the fact that we still have our old school fanbase xD
Maybe one day second anime adaptation will be released and people will see D.GrayMan Greatness, or even Genius of D.Gray Man once again.
:endthis::steef::josad:

I believe we will see her in Vatican, surrounding by Apocry-guys xD

You know, Hoshino started to post a lot of panels with DGM stuff in her instagram...maybe her health finally get better?(hoping for good)

I love the fact that we still have our old school fanbase xD
Maybe one day second anime adaptation will be released and people will see D.GrayMan Greatness, or even Genius of D.Gray Man once again.
:endthis::steef::josad:
a chapter every month would be awesome
:steef::josad:
but I don’t want to complain, it’s better than nothing.

a chapter every month would be awesome
:steef::josad:
but I don’t want to complain, it’s better than nothing.
Actually we don't need chapter once a month...but we need like returning to point where she draw 60 pages per chapter. I mean 60 pages it's like 4 weekly chapters...so kinda it will be really good to have chapters like that. Nice start would be at least 40 pages in chapter. But we talking about Hoshino so I'm aware of hopes that we could put here

Actually we don't need chapter once a month...but we need like returning to point where she draw 60 pages per chapter. I mean 60 pages it's like 4 weekly chapters...so kinda it will be really good to have chapters like that. Nice start would be at least 40 pages in chapter. But we talking about Hoshino so I'm aware of hopes that we could put here
Everything over 30 pages is luxury at this point…

Last edited:
I want to share my theory about D.GrayMan world, it's pretty old theory...it has like close to zero base from the begining, but then finally evidence was released with more and more chapters so right now I believe this theory could explane everything about D.Gray Man world.
From the very begining we find about akuma, some one called em as demons, but interesting thing that Earl was pissed off case one boy all time called him as bad guy. That moment Millenium Earl said that Akuma's are not just weapons, in fact he said that Akuma is made from person heart
. Also I abit later Eliada, akuma who fall in love with Crowly really wanted became a human. She feels jelously and wasn't happy being Akuma. So she desired to evolve more and more...for what end? She thinked about that. After moment when she finally evolved to Akuma Lvl 2, she gained her own personality. She wasn't just a Ball that has no feelings or no ambitions. She loved her new appearence, she love to make herself even more beautiful. But she wanted to became a Human being...case she wanted to feel the love from other person. So before she met vampire she believed that only way go became even more human-like, and possibly gain her main goal - became beloved by someone, was evolution
Now later Earl said that exorcist don't know what evolution of Akuma actually is
Now enough with prologue, lets get to the main point of whole theory:

In chapter 221 we got three pages of one particular statement made by Past Allen(Allen 35 years go) about Earl's Powers and Evolution. In some way you could just say that he explaned some Earl ability, but actually there's much bigger meaning of that:

So it was stated that Body is just a vessel for the Soul, while soul is nothing then just part of "Helix of Life"
after that he said that power of Despair or Happiness is the key to evolution
and last words: within the Helix of Life it's human SOUL that have Greatest Power.
. Now what kinda surpsised me that it's true, that Earl can absorb Human souls so kinda it gives vibes that Earl will just absorb humans to became stronger just to final fight, BUT those vibes are clearly wrong. Instead of absorbing Souls Earl actually create Akuma's. Which could explane how he able to use human's souls. He basically have power to grab souls directly from Helix of Life, summon it wil help of human and then create Akuma.
Now let's think about Akuma's and analys how they evolve and what for this happening:
Akuma is bio-body, made from Dark Metter that could bleed and is alive. But to became truly alive it needs power-source Soul from Helix of Life. Earl put there soul from helix of life. Thanks to the power of hope(?) and calamity that Akuma started evolve. First lvl of Akuma is just a ball, soul there start to suffer, but not too much. At lvl 1 Allen see human soul is suffering from fact that it was summoned to this world, and is chained to Ball-form body
, Second lvl Akuma - is akuma that gain some abilities and different forms and what is more important - personality. Why it's getting abilities? Because it absorb the soul and case of that soul that started to decompose, which lead Akuma crazy power. If you look on it carefully it's even showed that Soul look differently, and now it is clear that Soul suffering from fact that Akuma's body started to absorb it.
Also second lvl Akuma could have absolutely different body. It could resamble a flower, animal, a bug or even human.
Third lvl Akuma have constant form of the body and it's remind in some way humans, but also they have much stronger abilities than have any second lvl Akuma. The soul of human is suffering even more, it started to lose it's own form, the state of soul was really horrible

So Akuma not only absorbing soul, but in fact change itself due of how much it absorbs. When Allen saw 4-th lvl Akuma...he was terrified. He even can't look on it, case the soul already started to decompose.
And 4-th lvl became even more human-like. So the point where Akuma is actually trying became more human like is clear.

Now here is the pannel of all Akuma's lvls that we really know for now:

So from now on, let's talk about Eliada's question: what should be that last lvl of Akuma? I believe next lvls of Akuma will follow same rule- process of absorbing soul will continue, while Akuma's body in same time will became more and more human like. But in the end what will happen? In chapter 226 we finally got our answer:

So Cross actually compared Nea absorbing Allen with Akuma absorbing Soul. If soul will be fully absorbed it will vanish. If soul will be fully absorbed does that mean that Akuma will return to lvl 1? Ofcourse not! Akuma's body was alive from the begining, but thanks to absorbing soul it evolved and gain own personality. Eliada was nice example of that...she died, while soul of human that she absorbed gained freedom, case Eliada never was the real soul that existed, in that term she was like Nea. So how last lvl of Akuma should look like? I guess answer is simple... Akuma will became a human. Not a human that have unordinary powers, because there will be no soul to absorb which have that crazy power, but only body of Akuma with it's own soul inside. I believe Akuma will became a normal human. So basically one soul was destroyed by Akuma, but another soul was borned from it. Soul that was used as power source was never a real soul of Akuma. But I believe with lvl 2 Akuma another soul start to form inside of Akuma's body - it's own soul., Prove that is the fact that Eliada was talking to Crowly on Nоah's arc. Crowly saw Eliada who talked to him and cheer him up. She said that she is not a real soul, case she didn't have a container like real soul, but she was merely sence of herself, of akuma. So this really prove that when one soul started to being absorb, new soul begin to form.

Now what other proves did I have?
Well, Earl called Noah's arc as birthplace of Akuma and humanity. So what if humanity of this world was created from Akuma? Road in chapter 235 confirmed that "they created this world". What this means? Well, it could explane everything in bare minimum. God wants destroy this world, case this world was created from Dark Metter, while first humans here was borned as akuma's. So to purify this evil world, Innocence wants to destroy it. From other hand this also explane why Earl didn't care about amount of people that died, case he creating from them just new Akuma, who will eventually will became a human again. Perfect Weapon indeed. That's why Earl is ready to use any resources that he could to defeat the Heart and Innocence.
Another img that proves this theory is here:

P.S. I'm curiius what you guys think about it.

Last edited:
I want to share my theory about D.GrayMan world, it's pretty old theory...it has like close to zero base from the begining, but then finally evidence was released with more and more chapters so right now I believe this theory could explane everything about D.Gray Man world.
From the very begining we find about akuma, some one called em as demons, but interesting thing that Earl was pissed off case one boy all time called him as bad guy. That moment Millenium Earl said that Akuma's are not just weapons, in fact he said that Akuma is made from person heart
. Also I abit later Eliada, akuma who fall in love with Crowly really wanted became a human. She feels jelously and wasn't happy being Akuma. So she desired to evolve more and more...for what end? She thinked about that. After moment when she finally evolved to Akuma Lvl 2, she gained her own personality. She wasn't just a Ball that has no feelings or no ambitions. She loved her new appearence, she love to make herself even more beautiful. But she wanted to became a Human being...case she wanted to feel the love from other person. So before she met vampire she believed that only way go became even more human-like, and possibly gain her main goal - became beloved by someone, was evolution
Now later Earl said that exorcist don't know what evolution of Akuma actually is

In chapter 221 we got three pages of one particular statement made by Past Allen(Allen 35 years go) about Earl's Powers and Evolution. In some way you could just say that he explaned some Earl ability, but actually there's much bigger meaning of that:

So it was stated that Body is just a vessel for the Soul, while soul is nothing then just part of "Helix of Life"
and last words: within the Helix of Life it's human SOUL that have Greatest Power.
. Now what kinda surpsised me that it's true, that Earl can absorb Human souls so kinda it gives vibes that Earl will just absorb humans to became stronger just to final fight, BUT those vibes are clearly wrong. Instead of absorbing Souls Earl actually create Akuma's. Which could explane how he able to use human's souls. He basically have power to grab souls directly from Helix of Life, summon it wil help of human and then create Akuma.
Now let's think about Akuma's and analys how they evolve and what for this happening:
Akuma is bio-body, made from Dark Metter that could bleed and is alive. But to became truly alive it needs power-source Soul from Helix of Life. Earl put there soul from helix of life. Thanks to the power of hope(?) and calamity that Akuma started evolve. First lvl of Akuma is just a ball, soul there start to suffer, but not too much. At lvl 1 Allen see human soul is suffering from fact that it was summoned to this world, and is chained to Ball-form body
, Second lvl Akuma - is akuma that gain some abilities and different forms and what is more important - personality. Why it's getting abilities? Because it absorb the soul and case of that soul that started to decompose, which lead Akuma crazy power. If you look on it carefully it's even showed that Soul look differently, and now it is clear that Soul suffering from fact that Akuma's body started to absorb it.
Also second lvl Akuma could have absolutely different body. It could resamble a flower, animal, a bug or even human.
Third lvl Akuma have constant form of the body and it's remind in some way humans, but also they have much stronger abilities than have any second lvl Akuma. The soul of human is suffering even more, it started to lose it's own form, the state of soul was really horrible

So Akuma not only absorbing soul, but in fact change itself due of how much it absorbs. When Allen saw 4-th lvl Akuma...he was terrified. He even can't look on it, case the soul already started to decompose.
And 4-th lvl became even more human-like. So the point where Akuma is actually trying became more human like is clear.

So from now on, let's talk about Eliada's question: what should be that last lvl of Akuma? I believe next lvls of Akuma will follow same rule- process of absorbing soul will continue, while Akuma's body in same time will became more and more human like. But in the end what will happen? In chapter 226 we finally got our answer:

So Cross actually compared Nea absorbing Allen with Akuma absorbing Soul. If soul will be fully absorbed it will vanish. If soul will be fully absorbed does that mean that Akuma will return to lvl 1? Ofcourse not! Akuma's body was alive from the begining, but thanks to absorbing soul it evolved and gain own personality. Eliada was nice example of that...she died, while soul of human that she absorbed gained freedom, case Eliada never was the real soul that existed, in that term she was like Nea. So how last lvl of Akuma should look like? I guess answer is simple... Akuma will became a human. Not a human that have unordinary powers, because there will be no soul soul to absorb that will have that crazy power, but only body of Akuma with it's own soul inside. I believe Akuma will became a normal human. So basically one soul was destroyed by Akuma, but another soul was borned from it. Soul that was used as power source was never a real soul. But I believe with lvl 2 Akuma another soul start to form inside of Akuma's body - it's own soul., Prove that is the fact that Eliada was talking to Crowly on Neah's arc. Crowly saw Eliada who talked to him and cheer him up. She said that she is not a real soul, case she didn't have a container like real soul, but she was merely sence of herself, of akuma. So this really prove that when one soul started to being absorb, new soul begin to form.

Well, Earl called Noah's arc as birthplace of Akuma and humanity. So what if humanity of this world was created from Akuma? Road in chapter 235 confirmed that "they created this world". What this means? Well, it could explane everything in bare minimum. God wants destroy this world, case this world was created from Dark Metter, while first humans here was borned as akuma's. So to purify this evil world, Innocence wants to destroy it. From other hand this also explane why Earl didn't care about amount of people that died, case he creating from them just new Akuma, who will eventually will became a human again. Perfect Weapon indeed. That's why Earl is ready to use any resources that he could to defeat the Heart and Innocence.

I'm speechless
:crazwhat:
great theory bro
:kata:

So Cross actually compared Nea absorbing Allen with Akuma absorbing Soul. If soul will be fully absorbed it will vanish. If soul will be fully absorbed does that mean that Akuma will return to lvl 1? Ofcourse not! Akuma's body was alive from the begining, but thanks to absorbing soul it evolved and gain own personality. Eliada was nice example of that...she died, while soul of human that she absorbed gained freedom, case Eliada never was the real soul that existed, in that term she was like Nea. So how last lvl of Akuma should look like? I guess answer is simple... Akuma will became a human. Not a human that have unordinary powers, because there will be no soul to absorb which have that crazy power, but only body of Akuma with it's own soul inside. I believe Akuma will became a normal human. So basically one soul was destroyed by Akuma, but another soul was borned from it. Soul that was used as power source was never a real soul of Akuma. But I believe with lvl 2 Akuma another soul start to form inside of Akuma's body - it's own soul., Prove that is the fact that Eliada was talking to Crowly on Nоah's arc. Crowly saw Eliada who talked to him and cheer him up. She said that she is not a real soul, case she didn't have a container like real soul, but she was merely sence of herself, of akuma. So this really prove that when one soul started to being absorb, new soul begin to form.

Great theory and explained in detail, so far it is convincing. So what Earl wants to achieve?

Great theory and explained in detail, so far it is convincing. So what Earl wants to achieve?
Well. that's a really nice question, I have another theory to answer that. and this answer we already have and it's kinda related to World End and ofcourse to a Pillar.
In chapter 220 when Mana started to lose his mind, he ask about forgivness, and said that he have to fulfill the role of Millenum Earl
, but why? Next page is something that gives answer that we need to understand his motivation.
Mana said that he need to Destroy the Heart

I feel that is answer that we need to understand what his end goal is. Why? Well, if you look on his words, Mana saying that if Heart wouldn't be destroyed something will happen with him. After that Mana thoughts was interrupted. But it is clearly something that he afraid of...something more horrible then killing own brother. What exactly it could be? I believe we got the answer in chapter 234.
Road Kamelot "the Watcher" reveal a lot of important information that chapter. For example we find out what Pillar means for Noah's
. Then cross asked Road: "did they(Noah's) hate that Pillar so much?
and then we saw this small panel, but it is really important here to understand what is really happening:

Basically we get revelation that Mana, The Earl, will became Pillar one day. Pillar is something that all Noah family hates but there is deeper meaning about that, which we could understand from Skin Borik thoughts
. In chapter 97 we basically saw the Pillar, but Skin Borik there was talking about his hatred to Innocence, not about the Pillar...but they are for sure related. From this we could make assumtion that Pillar is End Goal for Innocence side, case it wants to purge this Evil World.
So if we return back to Mana's words about something that he afraid it is obvious that he afraid to became The Pillar.So if we follow this logic, why he wants to destroy the Heart? If he destroy it then whole innocence in the world will dissapear. Which is great...but how it is working overall? Why Mana even can became a Pillar, he is not related to Innocence. Well, I believe we already got confirmation that Earl, Gray Man have the Innocence. In chapter 236 we saw how wings somehow was coming from Mana, which we could compare with wings that was coming from Allen, or even Apocryph

more to that it was related to Earl(look on the shadow)
And then again we could remember that Allen's sword and Earl sword have simillar look, Earl even called Allen's sword as "his sword"
, and that is interesting case Allen's sword is nothing else then Left Hand of God
we also saw Pillar here
, all this could help us to make assumption that Earl, Gray Man have simmilar power Right Hand of God inside of him from the very begining. Also it could be that Innocence was just sealed inside of him, which also words here as an option. And the fact that "Pillar" was sealed inside of Earl basically turned him into living bomb, that could explode. But the detonator to this bomb is nothing else then Heart. Which give explanation about fact that Earl losed his mind.
Noah family created world but this world will be destroyed by their own hands, by Earl turning into Pllar. And the only way to stop this is destoying the Heart(Yes I believe if Earl will be defeated, next Pillar will became Allen). I don't believe that if Earl die Pillar will happen. If we remember Road's words that she said to Wisely, if Earl die Heart will destroy Noah family, So that could mean that Heart will gain more power, or will be able to use Pillar and destroy Evil World with it's creators(Noah family).
. But this is not only thing that saying, that Pillar will not happen already after Earl's death. When Noah's meet Apocryph fist time, they called Apocryphs as Clue to the Heart, while Apocryph said that his existance for Noah's means Death
I'm not really sure if my assumtion here is right, but I believe that some ritual should happen to "awake" real power of Heart, and this Apocryph's will play major role in it.
Anyway enough with assumption and let's jump to the main point of Earl Plan. As we understand Earl want's only destroy the Heart, so how it is related to the World End? Well, that is the problem Earl believe that to being able destroy awakened Heart he need Three Days of Darkness

So we could assume from this that it is not enough to just kill all exorcist to be able kill the Heart - for now it is just assumption, but it's kinda related to the fact that "heart is hiding" even could deceive by camouflage itself or creating dummy heart
, but it is important to play out this Three Days of Darkness thing, that is something really simmilar to Worlds End. First time we find out about Three Days of Darkness at the very begining of this manga in chapter 7. And this turns mission of Earl in something bad. Three Days of Darkness is not something that we can overlook. It's obviously means millions of people death, if not the billions. And it's hard to say that anything will be left after Three Days of Darkness, only Winning of Noah, their End Goal in the way to destroy the Heart, which is not making big difference with World destruction by Pillar. Ofcourse there is small chance that some people will survive after that...but it is World End, nothing less. One of possible World's Endings, and you can't say that Noah's are good guys if they plan all this just to win the war. But from other hand Pillar is nothing better then what Noah's planned. So even if Noah's will do nothing world will be destroyed. In the end, no matter what side will win the war, this world will be destroyed. Also Three Days of Darkness is something that Leenaly possibly saw in her vision:

At least this is my thoughts about whole things. I could be still wrong, and there could be something more happening with all that. But for now this is how this story is going on or at least how I see it.

Last edited:
Well. that's a really nice question, I have another theory to answer that. and this answer we already have and it's kinda related to World End and ofcourse to a Pillar.
In chapter 220 when Mana started to lose his mind, he ask about forgivness, and said that he have to fulfill the role of Millenum Earl
, but why? Next page is something that gives answer that we need to understand his motivation.

I feel that is answer that we need to understand what his end goal is. Why? Well, if you look on his words, Mana saying that if Heart wouldn't be destroyed something will happen with him. After that Mana thoughts was interrupted. But it is clearly something that he afraid of...something more horrible then killing own brother. What exactly it could be? I believe we got the answer in chapter 234.
Road Kamelot "the Watcher" reveal a lot of important information that chapter. For example we find out what Pillar means for Noah's
and then we saw this small panel, but it is really important here to understand what is really happening:

Basically we get revelation that Mana, The Earl, will became Pillar one day. Pillar is something that all Noah family hates but there is deeper meaning about that, which we could understand from Skin Borik thoughts
. In chapter 97 we basically saw the Pillar, but Skin Borik there was talking about his hatred to Innocence, not about the Pillar...but they are for sure related. From this we could make assumtion that Pillar is End Goal for Innocence side, case it wants to purge this Evil World.
So if we return back to Mana's words about something that he afraid it is obvious that he afraid to became The Pillar.So if we follow this logic, why he wants to destroy the Heart? If he destroy it then whole innocence in the world will dissapear. Which is great...but how it is working overall? Why Mana even can became a Pillar, he is not related to Innocence. Well, I believe we already got confirmation that Earl, Gray Man have the Innocence. In chapter 236 we saw how wings somehow was coming from Mana, which we could compare with wings that was coming from Allen, or even Apocryph

And then again we could remember that Allen's sword and Earl sword have simillar look, Earl even called Allen's sword as "his sword"
, and that is interesting case Allen's sword is nothing else then Left Hand of God
we also saw Pillar here
, all this could help us to make assumption that Earl, Gray Man have simmilar power Right Hand of God inside of him from the very begining. Also it could be that Innocence was just sealed inside of him, which also words here as an option. And the fact that "Pillar" was sealed inside of Earl basically turned him into living bomb, that could explode. But the detonator to this bomb is nothing else then Heart. Which give explanation about fact that Earl losed his mind.
Noah family created world but this world will be destroyed by their own hands, by Earl turning into Pllar. And the only way to stop this is destoying the Heart(Yes I believe if Earl will be defeated, next Pillar will became Allen). I don't believe that if Earl die Pillar will happen. If we remember Road's words that she said to Wisely, if Earl die Heart will destroy Noah family, So that could mean that Heart will gain more power, or will be able to use Pillar and destroy Evil World with it's creators(Noah family).
. But this is not only thing that saying, that Pillar will not happen already after Earl's death. When Noah's meet Apocryph fist time, they called Apocryphs as Clue to the Heart, while Apocryph said that his existance for Noah's means Death
I'm not really sure if my assumtion here is right, but I believe that some ritual should happen to "awake" real power of Heart, and this Apocryph's will play major role in it.
Anyway enough with assumption and let's jump to the main point of Earl Plan. As we understand Earl want's only destroy the Heart, so how it is related to the World End? Well, that is the problem Earl believe that to being able destroy awakened Heart he need Three Days of Darkness

So we could assume from this that it is not enough to just kill all exorcist to be able kill the Heart - for now it is just assumption, but it's kinda related to the fact that "heart is hiding" even could deceive by camouflage itself or creating dummy heart
, but it is important to play out this Three Days of Darkness thing, that is something really simmilar to Worlds End. First time we find out about Three Days of Darkness at the very begining of this manga in chapter 7. And this turns mission of Earl in something bad. Three Days of Darkness is not something that we can overlook. It's obviously means millions of people death, if not the billions. And it's hard to say that anything will be left after Three Days of Darkness, only Winning of Noah, their End Goal in the way to destroy the Heart, which is not making big difference with World destruction by Pillar. Ofcourse there is small chance that some people will survive after that...but it is World End, nothing less. One of possible World's Endings, and you can't say that Noah's are good guys if they plan all this just to win the war. But from other hand Pillar is nothing better then what Noah's planned. So even if Noah's will do nothing world will be destroyed. In the end, no matter what side will win the war, this world will be destroyed. Also Three Days of Darkness is something that Leenaly possibly saw in her vision:

At least this is my thoughts about whole things. I could be still wrong, and there could be something more happening with all that. But for now this is how this story is going on or at least how I see it.
Great thoughts
:goyea:

I have another idea.
Innocence is "power" and power is always a neutral tool. The owner uses this power for good or bad things.
I think the church and Apo use the innocence for their own bad agenda, that doesn’t mean that the innocence itself is a bad thing.
It belonged to the owner of the heart and was used for good deeds.
Now we come to my main theory:
Cross said to Road that this world doesn’t have to meet the same fate. He’s defending the pillar, who’s a scapegoat of the Noah's now.

Cross believes in Nea's words. So Nea must’ve said that the pillar won’t destroy the world like the previous one. There’s a chance but Road doesn’t believe it. They are possessed by a ghost who wants revenge.
God only destroys a world completely (Apocalypse) when the evil has a lot of power and rules over the world. In such a world most humans are evil beings. The pillar is like a messiah who comes during the time of the apocalypse and destroys/purifies the world.
But there’s a chance that humanity doesn’t go the same way, it’s in the hands of mankind. If humanity stays mostly good then the world will not be destroyed. The church wants absolute power and the Noah's want destruction. The third side (Nea, Allen, Cross etc.) want a peaceful world and the pillar will use the heart to purify the world from the evil (Noah Clan and Church) who follow a false God. We also know that the Black Order has some kind of connection or use to the Earl. I will post another short theory about their connection.

we also saw Pillar here

Woah, I am speechless. It can explain why a man like Cross would side with Earl. Maybe Allen can awaken some sort of power and track down the Heart. Great analysis and theory.