Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Or this could be foreshadowing Kanda becaming Wrath of Noah
:steef:

Like in the end only Lena will stay the same(case she is Heart, Eve)
:kuzanshut:
Imagine becoming the guy you killed.

Though Kanda would be angry enough for this lol. But I think he‘ll just become a General next. I think he needs to remain a human to stop Allen if necessary.
I’m sure he’ll be a General and he will 100% die in the final arc. He will finally die in peace and will reunite with Alma
:josad:

I’m sure he’ll be a General and he will 100% die in the final arc. He will finally die in peace and will reunite with Alma
I think they all will and be reborn in a new world. Would be kinda fitting and everyone would be happy.

My guess is they will all live in a modern and peaceful Japan.
Post automatically merged:

There was also the School Omake with all of them going to a Japanese High School in the anime.

Lavi will play a huge role in the future. I can feel it. The mysteries about the Bookman Clan and his eye are important story elements. Lavi is such a mysterious person.
In the question corner Kanda mentioned that Lavi doesn’t fight seriously against him. So he’s holding back.

Lavi will play a huge role in the future. I can feel it. The mysteries about the Bookman Clan and his eye are important story elements. Lavi is such a mysterious person.
In the question corner Kanda mentioned that Lavi doesn’t fight seriously against him. So he’s holding back.
The guy can control nature, basically. And the only real fight he had was against Road who only used a mind battle tactic. We haven't even seen his advanced form yet.

The guy can control nature, basically. And the only real fight he had was against Road who only used a mind battle tactic. We haven't even seen his advanced form yet.
I can’t wait for some Lavi action

@Konstantis @Tyki_Mikk @Natalija @Ice devil slayer
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy

The preview is out! The first 10 pages
https://jumpsq.
.co.jp/sqrise/2022winter/dgrayman.html

Japanese scan. We’re blessed with 31 beautiful pages

Last edited:
I can’t wait for some Lavi action

@Konstantis @Tyki_Mikk @Natalija @Ice devil slayer
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy

Japanese scan. We’re blessed with 31 beautiful pages
I'm copying this post, if you didn't get a tag for new chapter, case YEAH it was released and we have 31 page!
Our prays was heared!
@Flower @Tyki_Mikk @Natalija @Ice devil slayer
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @notAfanboy

Whole chapter was posted in post from @Cross_Marian, check it out...translation is still not ready, but we should get english translate tomorrow or in Friday.

Last edited:
I'm copying this post, if you didn't get a tag for new chapter, case YEAH it was released and we have 31 page!
Our prays was heared!
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy

Whole chapter was posted in post from @Cross_Marian, check it out...translation is still not ready, but we should get english translate tomorrow or in Friday.
Thank you mate. The tags didn’t work

Our prays was heared!
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy

Finally more D.Grayman greatness I feel like I've been running on fumes

:finally::finally::finally:

Btw when we talked about it, it was released, we got the english guys!
@Flower @Tyki_Mikk @Natalija @Ice devil slayer @Cross_Marian
@Joy D. MADS
@Luffywankishere
@Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @notAfanboy

- english translation, fan translation to be clear
YESSSS. Now I’m gonna listen to D.Gray Man op 4 and read this masterpiece

Next chapter should be hype. I think the flashback will end in 2 chapters

Theory:
The "Earl" is just a Golem like Tim or the opposite of Crown Clown and is made by Adam. It’s like a suit or an innocence made by dark matter. It’s Adams part within Mana
Ok here we go SPOILERS FOR NEW CHAPTER

Thing is that Adam didn't use the Costume...so it's kinda interesting what this costume actually could be. Now we clearly see that Costume has it's own will, unless someone is using it, or it litteraly was summoned by Mana, when he felt a pity. Like he said it...that tragedy will summon Earl...and it litterally worked that this way. Now question is how this costume related to Noah's Madness and Noah's Memory. We know that Adam didn't wear that costume...but it seems that this costume appeared before the End of World.
So I was talking about fact that Noah's Memory and Earl get "virus" that change em, and this virus made em gone mad. And we litteraly saw that Apocry guy was satisfied by fact that Costume appeared. So that clearly made him part of side that wanted Costume appear, which means he wanted to Summon the Earl.