Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tbh I didn't really like the class rep arc, it felt filler-y to me, but the last chapter was nice and the Granny Turbo becoming a spy (plus Spy x Family reference!) made me chuckle :)
I was way more interested in the fact that Turbo Granny basically confirmed to us that there are vampires out there. And it's probably Saint Germain that's a vamp.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Turbo Granny's adventure was fun lol. And the way she gave up against computers. But that's basically it. A setup chapter I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's pretty short, and somewhat crazy, so if you ever have time, check it out :)
Will try. The list is ever-growing lmao. I really like Yomi no Tsugai tho. Just a shame it's a monthly manga. And I caught up like a few days after the latest chapter ;-;

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Glad you liked it! It's fun and slightly unusual. Aki reminds me of Gon, mentality-wise. But yeah, monthly releases are painful at times!
Wait who is Aki lol? Do you mean Yuru?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lol, my sleepy brain got the wrong name)) ok, the guy is Yuru and his sis is Asa, right? Because I was talking about the guy, he's an interesting character so far.
No worries no worries. Yeah Yuru is the br0, Asa the sistah.