Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I hope so. Then everyone is gonna jump on it.

Finally got to read the latest chapter.
It's hilarious! Turbo Granny continues being funny as hell.

Don't care much about Sepro, but we're stuck with him I guess...
Yeah I don't really care about him either. Would much rather see Saint Germain and what he is up to.

Yeah I don't really care about him either. Would much rather see Saint Germain and what he is up to.
Well, Dandadan is a fairly fast-paced manga, so I think we will know soon enough.

I wonder where the plot will lead us to after all Okarun's, ahem, missing stuff is found and retrieved. He has 2/3 of it back, right? Do we get some epic oni vs aliens arc afterwards? What is your take on it?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well, Dandadan is a fairly fast-paced manga, so I think we will know soon enough.
That's true.

I wonder where the plot will lead us to after all Okarun's, ahem, missing stuff is found and retrieved. He has 2/3 of it back, right? Do we get some epic oni vs aliens arc afterwards? What is your take on it?
I think he only needs the second ball lol. Idk what's gonna happen now with Serpo, but probably something to do with Saint Germain soon as well.

I wonder where we're going with this Zuma guy now.
Well, he is likely to be some sort of interim goal, because he's got the golden ball and I expect some arc similar to Evil Eye arc connected to him. The main dish is Granny's Turbo pal, well, that's my assumption for now, I might be absolutely wrong, and this manga tends to surprise (like who would've expected Vamola's flashback?).