Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters
17 chapters in so far, pretty good
The penis plot is sometimes annoying but overall there's a lot of personality to the art and characters

I noticed Okarun's All Out form mouth and the Acrobatic Lady's mouth look kinda similar, but maybe it's a coincidence

Looking forward to the next arc

Just read chapter 25...the author goes heavy on the CP imagery huh?
Post automatically merged:

Why does it get so rapey:josad: Gators? I thought those dudes would at least turn out to be aliens or demons. Nope. Full on rapey family:josad:

Last edited:
Seiko's too strong. She needs to be sidelined. Hype tho
:finally:

And she usually is, "sorry, you gotta deal with it b/c I've got only a cool contract with the god of this land" "business trip - it takes 3 days to get another contract, and then 3 more days to say thanks in every shrine"

but I was happy to see cool panels with the world's most absurdly young-looking grandma, it's great to see she's the real deal.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
the world's most absurdly young-looking grandma
Yeah I couldn't believe it at first lmao.

But yeah, she is too strong and needs to be removed for now due to that. I am glad we get a checkup on her every now and then.

Yeah I couldn't believe it at first lmao.

But yeah, she is too strong and needs to be removed for now due to that. I am glad we get a checkup on her every now and then.
Yep, and I actually quite liked that in this alien invasion arc, the first round looks more like the aliens' win, with Okarun being almost dead, and the rest heavily injured and in a need of training.

I wonder if Evil Eye will join the fight anyhow, last time he didn't seem willing to do so, but Jiji is the weakest link so far...

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yep, and I actually quite liked that in this alien invasion arc, the first round looks more like the aliens' win, with Okarun being almost dead, and the rest heavily injured and in a need of training.

I wonder if Evil Eye will join the fight anyhow, last time he didn't seem willing to do so, but Jiji is the weakest link so far...
Yeah it adds a bit of tension so it's not just a relaxed win and easy going. I like that too.

Yeah Jiji so far is the weakest, but it's constantly said he's the most talented and stuff so I expect big things from him soon.

Yeah it adds a bit of tension so it's not just a relaxed win and easy going. I like that too.
Feels like their first big loss, they haven't been in such a bad shape before, plus poor Okarun lost his precious family jewel again (and we have no idea where the second one is).

Yeah Jiji so far is the weakest, but it's constantly said he's the most talented and stuff so I expect big things from him soon.
It's kinda cool that we have two folks with ghost powers (Okarun and Aira), and two psychic powers users (Momo and Jiji), plus Momo can teach Jiji some stuff as she's been training those skills for a little while.