Versus Battle Darkshine (One Punch Man) vs Yujiro Hanma (Baki)

Yujiro's punch can honestly be considered an outlier. I'm not huge on baki either, but it also depends on the power of it, if it's low magnitude, it could be vastly below city level. Though, the fact he did it casually if the impressive part, but again, possible outlier, many debaters don't accept it.

Darkshine one shots durable demon level threats with a light jab, he's like, multi city block level while massively casual. Garou was using the combined martial art of Bang/Bomb that they used to crack Elder centipede's shell, whom could no sell Genos' huge energy blasts, and yet Garou can only do minimal damage to Darkshine.

I don't know everything about Baki, i made this thread to see if anyone can make a case for Yujiro, because from my basic knowledge, he gets splattered.

Darkshine scales above hypersonic. I'm handicapping him in the second round, making it more fair for Yuji.
Garou was using the martial arts bang and bomb used on rover which is a lot stronger than the combo they used on Elder Centipede

I haven't read Baki i just watched the netflix anime but even though there are some very badass motherfuckers that tank Bullets and break unbreakable glass and as i've heard there is even an ancient human who used to fight and eat T- Rex and other dinasaurs it's still very hard for me to believe that there would be someone in Baki verse than can match Darkshine.