β€Ž
Mindset: intent to kill
Distance: 100 metres
Rounds:
  1. Pre Rose Meruem, Redan restricted
  2. Post Rose Meruem, no restrictions

Meruem's Vs Battles Profile
Stats Summary said:
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level | At least Small City level (A casual Rage Blast is this powerful), possibly City level

Speed: Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic (He is much faster than before and his flight speed is three times faster than that of Shaiapouf)

Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class | At least Small City Class, possibly City Class

Durability: At least Small Town level | At least Small City level, possibly City level (His durability increased)

Stamina: Immensely High
Range: Extended Melee Range. Three kilometers with Nen techniques | Extended Melee Range. Tens of kilometers with Nen techniques

Maschenny's Vs Battles Profile
Stats Summary said:
Attack Potency: Small City level, likely City level, at least Small City level+, likely Mountain level with Redan (Created a lightning storm of this magnitude)

Speed: Likely Relativistic, Relativistic with Redan

Striking Strength: Small City level, likely City level at least Small City level+, likely Mountain level with Redan

Durability: Small City level, likely City level, at least Small City level+, likely Mountain level with Redan

Stamina: Very high (Able to use Redan for a long time. Superior to Koon Ran, who can fight while his body bleeds)

Range: Extended melee range with Needle. Dozens of meters with Shinsoo techniques. Hundred of meters with Redan techniques
I've always wanted to try this matchup.

Last edited:
I don't think its fair to compare TOG verse with HXH verse

they are worlds apart in every aspect
It doesn't really matter how strong the verse is. We're talking about the characters and in this instance, I feel like Meruem is quite close to data Maschenny in terms of strength overall, not that he wins.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Maschenny shitstomps Meruem, even if you put the entire HxH vs her she still wins
This is her D rank version not high tier Maschenny.