General & Others Davy jones vs the emperors

Vs

1. Davy jones or one of his other descendants is the man with the burn scar holding onto the road poneglyph
  2. Luffy, shanks, and blackbeard each with 3 poneglyph each will meet with him at the same time
    • Buggy and cross guild might leach off of shanks to get their
  3. Davy jones will give up his poneglyph to only 1 of the emperors. That being the emperor who wins his game
  4. That game obviously being the Davy back fights. The winner being allowed to go on while the other 2 have to give up their flags and potentially their lives

Same three games from the original arc? :quest:

Honestly maybe tho i imagine they'd be more rounds to make it more exiting and fresh

There either being 4 round with 3 members participating each time before the final luffy, blackbeard, and shanks fight
Or 3 rounds with 4 members participating before the final fight

If york and lucci join blackbeard and cross guild joins shanks it helps me even more
:pepebusi:

For the donut race
Which would lowkey be amazing hype for the sunny. Maybe the moment we see its spirit
  1. Nami
  2. Franky
  3. Jinbe
  4. Maybe usopp if 4
The groggy ring
  1. Chopper actually able to play
  2. Brook
  3. Zoro?
  4. Sanji?
Combat
  1. Luffy obviously
As for Robin i imagine thed be more rounds so yeah

Vs

1. Davy jones or one of his other descendants is the man with the burn scar holding onto the road poneglyph
  2. Luffy, shanks, and blackbeard each with 3 poneglyph each will meet with him at the same time
    • Buggy and cross guild might leach off of shanks to get their
  3. Davy jones will give up his poneglyph to only 1 of the emperors. That being the emperor who wins his game
  4. That game obviously being the Davy back fights. The winner being allowed to go on while the other 2 have to give up their flags and potentially their lives
I like the idea. If it happens I expect a lot of underhanded tactics from Blackbeard.

The problem with Crossguild participating on their own is the rule of "If you lose a round we can take a crewmate from you". Cross Guild can lose Mihawk before he even enters the stage. He and Crocodile can't hold the whole crew in this competition.
:josad:

Now if they were to recruit Weevil, Doflamingo and/or Hancock for the Shichi-themed crew... or if as you say they could participate mixed with the Redhair... it would become more interesting for CG. Although a bit overpowered having them two together.

The Game started since Chapter 2
The Game is simple:

Round 1 ---> Fight For Mary Geoise National Treasure
  • Revos Army vs World Government
  • That's why Imu wants Vivi (Who Lost her Father Cobra)
  • Access to Mary Geoise Treasure requires Celestial Dragons (Vivi)
Round 2 ---> Fight For Captain John's Legendary Treasure
  • Cross Guild vs Marines
  • That's why Akainu wants Bonney (Who Lost her Father Kuma)
  • John's Treasure Map requires Bonney
Round 3 ---> Fight For One Piece Treasure
  • Red-Hair Pirates vs Blackbeard Pirates
  • That's why BB wants Pudding (Who Lost her Mother Linlin)
  • Poneglyphs requires Three-Eyed Tribe (Pudding)

The problem with Crossguild participating on their own is the rule of "If you lose a round we can take a crewmate from you". Cross Guild can lose Mihawk before he even enters the stage. He and Crocodile can't hold the whole crew in this competition.
:josad:

Now if they were to recruit Weevil, Doflamingo and/or Hancock for the Shichi-themed crew... or if as you say they could participate mixed with the Redhair... it would become more interesting for CG. Although a bit overpowered having them two together.
Cross guild can just team up with shanks
  1. They dont have enough significant members on their own
    • The red haired pirates also being slightly low in comparison to blackbeard
  2. Makes the strawhats underdogs again in comparison to both crews

Problem is Daavy Jones as a character is a Pirates of the Caribbean creation, and where most people seem to get their knowledge from in pop culture, including myself lol.

Daavy Jones' Locker is just a euphamism of sailers drowning at sea, and Van der Decken already had the Flying Dutchman like the Daavy Jones in PotC had lol.

Anyway, i thought the same thing until I looked this up. Daavy Back Fight probably was just a referece to the original Euphamism, since Oda created this before PotC 2 even came out.

Regarding who the burned scar man actually is, not sure. Could be the lurking legend, Rocks, Scopper, etc but I think it may be someone new entirely.

Honestly maybe tho i imagine they'd be more rounds to make it more exiting and fresh

There either being 4 round with 3 members participating each time before the final luffy, blackbeard, and shanks fight
Or 3 rounds with 4 members participating before the final fight

If york and lucci join blackbeard and cross guild joins shanks it helps me even more
:pepebusi:

For the donut race
Which would lowkey be amazing hype for the sunny. Maybe the moment we see its spirit
  1. Nami
  2. Franky
  3. Jinbe
  4. Maybe usopp if 4
The groggy ring
  1. Chopper actually able to play
  2. Brook
  3. Zoro?
  4. Sanji?
Combat
  1. Luffy obviously
As for Robin i imagine thed be more rounds so yeah
these games are actually all really good setups for fights, if the davy back fight were taken seriously. at its most basic its just

ship combat on sea
crew combat on land
captain combat

Problem is Daavy Jones as a character is a Pirates of the Caribbean creation, and where most people seem to get their knowledge from in pop culture, including myself lol.

Daavy Jones' Locker is just a euphamism of sailers drowning at sea, and Van der Decken already had the Flying Dutchman like the Daavy Jones in PotC had lol.

Anyway, i thought the same thing until I looked this up. Daavy Back Fight probably was just a referece to the original Euphamism, since Oda created this before PotC 2 even came out.

Regarding who the burned scar man actually is, not sure. Could be the lurking legend, Rocks, Scopper, etc but I think it may be someone new entirely.
The pirate of the Caribbean picture isn't really relevant tbh i just needed a pick to represent him. It was between that and the one from spongebob lol

Vander decken is a desendent of davy jones so their might be others

I just think a davy back fight would be a perfect way decide who gets the final poneglyph
  1. It's the most piratey game their is it even being created on pirate island. If they're all fighting to see who the next pirate king is it's fitting imo. They all have too much pride too back out
  2. With Robin, pudding, and potentially other important characters being there it gives everyone a reason to try and take them
    • Shanks winning a game and choosing Robin would be insane
  3. It lets oda show and fleshout multiple characters at the same time without having to write like 15+ fights back to back. Also just a way more fun and creative way to do it. Thinking about it its basically a tournament arc lol
  4. With the blackbeard and redhaired pirates actually being given roles similar to the strawhats unlike the big mom and beast pirates itd also be perfect to show off those skills
    • Like who has the best navigator, helmsman, sniper, etc
  5. The loser has to lose their flag basically giving up piracy and potentially even their lives. Losers maybe getting sent to the bottom of the sea aka davy Jones locker with the burn scar guys whirlpools
  6. The burn scar guy would be the perfect judge because he'd likely be the most unbiased
these games are actually all really good setups for fights, if the davy back fight were taken seriously. at its most basic its just

ship combat on sea
crew combat on land
captain combat
You see the vision
:kata:

Davy Jones is actually a character in folklore, long before PotC. He actually used to represent what Shanks said early on about Devil Fruits. Davy Jones is the "Devil of the Sea".

"the devil." "the spirit of the sea."

"Jones is described as having saucer eyes, three rows of teeth, horns, a tail, and blue smoke coming from his nostrils. "

"This same Davy Jones, according to sailors, is the fiend that presides over all the evil spirits of the deep, and is often seen in various shapes, perching among the rigging on the eve of hurricanes:, ship-wrecks, and other disasters to which sea-faring life is exposed, warning the devoted wretch of death and woe"

Davy Jones is actually a character in folklore, long before PotC. He actually used to represent what Shanks said early on about Devil Fruits. Davy Jones is the "Devil of the Sea".

"the devil." "the spirit of the sea."

"Jones is described as having saucer eyes, three rows of teeth, horns, a tail, and blue smoke coming from his nostrils. "

"This same Davy Jones, according to sailors, is the fiend that presides over all the evil spirits of the deep, and is often seen in various shapes, perching among the rigging on the eve of hurricanes:, ship-wrecks, and other disasters to which sea-faring life is exposed, warning the devoted wretch of death and woe"
Touche, didnt realize
Post automatically merged:

The pirate of the Caribbean picture isn't really relevant tbh i just needed a pick to represent him. It was between that and the one from spongebob lol

Vander decken is a desendent of davy jones so their might be others

I just think a davy back fight would be a perfect way decide who gets the final poneglyph
  1. It's the most piratey game their is it even being created on pirate island. If they're all fighting to see who the next pirate king is it's fitting imo. They all have too much pride too back out
  2. With Robin, pudding, and potentially other important characters being there it gives everyone a reason to try and take them
    • Shanks winning a game and choosing Robin would be insane
  3. It lets oda show and fleshout multiple characters at the same time without having to write like 15+ fights back to back. Also just a way more fun and creative way to do it. Thinking about it its basically a tournament arc lol
  4. With the blackbeard and redhaired pirates actually being given roles similar to the strawhats unlike the big mom and beast pirates itd also be perfect to show off those skills
    • Like who has the best navigator, helmsman, sniper, etc
  5. The loser has to lose their flag basically giving up piracy and potentially even their lives. Losers maybe getting sent to the bottom of the sea aka davy Jones locker with the burn scar guys whirlpools
  6. The burn scar guy would be the perfect judge because he'd likely be the most unbiased

You see the vision
:kata:
Personally i cant see it. Turning the endgame into a literal game just does not jiive well with the way the story is going imo.

I think the whole concept of the daavy back fight is a one and done. It wont come back into the endgame.

Granted, this is my own personal expectations because I cant see any of the Yonko sans Luffy falling to the mercy of one pirate and his game lol. But thats just me

Last edited:
Touche, didnt realize

Personally i cant see it. Turning the endgame into a literal game just does not jiive well with the way the story is going imo.

I think the whole concept of the daavy back fight is a one and done. It wont come back into the endgame.

Granted, this is my own personal expectations because I cant see any of the Yonko sans Luffy falling to the mercy of one pirate and his game lol. But thats just me
im not sure this scenario will happen, but im convinced the straw hats' fight with blackbeard will be a "serious" davy back fight

Touche, didnt realize

It's not like they'd be doing it for the fun of it but to get the last road poneglyph
I dont see why blackbeard and shanks wouldn't play along in that case scenario