[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a 5D chess play here too
by staying it out aloud?

the games I have played with you so far you haven't never scum hunted. so this time when you are actually tryna to you stand out to me. also the impression I have about you is that only a waifu or indie role motivates you to play better. among 12 player the chances of Indie are slim and only Misa Misa qualifies. the earlier Misa Misa hint seem too obvious for scums to try out which also make it viable strategy to actually try it. i say you are scum tryna to rectify the Misa hint by coming across as trying something new to catch scums, or at worst a town who's made himself an easy mislynch.

Give us your detailed reads Ali

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
by staying it out aloud?

the games I have played with you so far you haven't never scum hunted. so this time when you are actually tryna to you stand out to me. also the impression I have about you is that only a waifu or indie role motivates you to play better. among 12 player the chances of Indie are slim and only Misa Misa qualifies. the earlier Misa Misa hint seem too obvious for scums to try out which also make it viable strategy to actually try it. i say you are scum tryna to rectify the Misa hint by coming across as trying something new to catch scums, or at worst a town who's made himself an easy mislynch.

Ok then.

I fake claimed to make Light come out

Mashiro Blue

by staying it out aloud?

Just one thing though. I'm not motivated to play as scum even if I got a waifu role.

Maybe with the exception of Kurumi.

He basically just admitted to throwing hints at light, which is what I suspected to begin with. But expecting Light to come out and announce themselves makes....no sense. He's lying.

Mashiro Blue

He basically just admitted to throwing hints at light, which is what I suspected to begin with. But expecting Light to come out and announce themselves makes....no sense. He's lying.
Don't see why it was not worth the shot.

You haven't read the thread?
this is the only post i could pick out with a scumread but it doesnt sound like a hard read
flower and fuji are in the same slot so you still seem very unsure and you have not really probed the other one further so i think it was fair to ask.

I mean, it's not like this game is so late into phase, or Flower has posted an incredible amount, to erase Fuji's presence from my read on that slot. In all honestly, Zemmi I'd maybe lean town here. I think she slid too much into her emotional outburst to comeback from 'I never get emotional as scum'. Enryu has done nothing of note. So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We have a little more than 3h left now.

@Ratchet if a lynch gets hammered, do we still have until the end of the day to discuss?
No, when a lynch is hammered I'll begin to process the end of the day. Of course, if I'm not around at the time you'll have until I'm ready to end the day to keep talking. I'll make a post about 5 minutes in advance asking for people to stop talking if the thread is active at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.