[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure tbh. I'm rereading the thread now. I expected to get killed, so I didn't do it at night.

Zolo's game throwing completely threw me off.
Yeah me too. Minus the expecting to be killed part.

GTH I’d rank them most likely to be scum to town: Lanji-Ultra-Ekko rn. But that’s super weak and probably prone to flip flop a bunch today lol.

Some of the stuff Ekko said to Zolo at EOD about if he was game throwing made me think he might be Town. But his actual thread play as been all over the place.

It kind of bothers me that Lanji was happy to park his vote on me all day and then just sit and watch the Zolo wagon go. He wasn’t even trying to ask people to vote with him.

Thoughts on players:

Ekko: He's chaotic as usual, but he's pointing fingers at everyone, tinfoiling hard (almost Zahard level...the only thing he has going for him is that his reaction towards Zolo looks genuine.

Ultra: Powering hard. Can go either way. But he gives off similar vibes to last game.

Lanji: Meh. But I like his thought process regarding Enryu.

Prof: Looks more Town again after a reread.

Yo: Doesn't look good per se, but since Zem did what she did, he's still a strong Town lean.

Don: Weird fishing at the start, why ask if anyone claimed?

Dest: How did he survive a kill? Other than that, he basically claimed...

Hayumi: Want to pressure today since Don is likely getting replaced or modkilled anyway.

One thing I don’t like about Ekko, is that he’s tried to stay away from inactives almost completely. His POE is only ever active players.

If one of the inactives are scum, I could see Ekko being their teammate.

One thing I don’t like about Ekko, is that he’s tried to stay away from inactives almost completely. His POE is only ever active players.

If one of the inactives are scum, I could see Ekko being their teammate.
Tbf inactives are annoying to talk to since they don't talk. But they should remain in the PoE.

Tbf inactives are annoying to talk to since they don't talk. But they should remain in the PoE.
It’s just odd to me that he never took the time to consider they should still be in the POE, or entertain a world were either slot was scum really except for this minor add in here:

hayumi/don r likely inactive townies, or have 1 town 1 scum
It even looks like he avoided the subject of Don coming in and asking for claims, which was definitely something worth everyone noting.

It’s just something to keep in mind if one of the inactives ever does turn out to be scum.

It’s just odd to me that he never took the time to consider they should still be in the POE, or entertain a world were either slot was scum really except for this minor add in here:

It even looks like he avoided the subject of Don coming in and asking for claims, which was definitely something worth everyone noting.

It’s just something to keep in mind if one of the inactives ever does turn out to be scum.
Perhaps we should flip Ekko today. It could tell us about inactives, too.

Perhaps we should flip Ekko today. It could tell us about inactives, too.
If he were to flip town, it wouldn’t really tell us anything about the inactives. They could still be anything in that scenario.

We really only have something to go on if he flips scum. So if we lynch him it has to be because we think he’s scum lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.