[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Baba is probably town. Flower could kinda go either way. You seem alright - though being too sensible is a scum tell of yours isn't it? Kek

I dunno if X is the scummiest person here. Think his play so far can fall with his town game.

Has Prof casted a vote yet? Most of his posts are...ok but he doesn't seem like he has any direction yet, so could be scum. Enryu/Lanji plausible as well but have posted too little
time to move off zem wouldnt u say so
got couple people that still didnt post more than 3 times

Emil

Certified Memelord
What are we thinking about the flavor setup? Any speculation as to other scum roles apart from Kira?
sup hayumi, did u find time to catch up a bit?
its not much, pls try to read everything and give ur thoughts on ultra vs zem, prof, dest, flower/ali pls

i think there r 3 mafia, and probably no indies hopefully

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm going to sleep but @Ekkologix why do you want me to change my.vote so badly? There are several other players you can try to convince to change their vote. He pretty much could claim a pr role at this point and I doubt I would change it (at least tonight, I'm hard stuck on petty mode)

Zemmi

GodMommie
What on earth is giving you an Alibaba town read rn lol? He is almost tic for tac with his D1 in the One Piece game we just played.

You’ll never get anywhere trying to determine my alignment by my D1 vote timing lol.

When did he do that?
Pick up my habit it pisses everyone off. Besides the occasional joke vote like on Fuji when the game started I usually only vote once when I'm almost 100% sure my vote won't change.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im off to sleep, mid day educated reads

town locked
- Ekkologix
- town core

slight town
- Enryu
- i like the entrance and early play where it seems he is uninformed and trying to explore a bit here n there. i dont think he has teammates, atleast not from the active players during early day 1. i see that highly unlikely
- Zemmi - confused by why she want to be lynched if shes town but her frustration overall seem towny rn and the activity is always welcomed
- Fujishiro Flower - dont sense an agenda from befriending zem/ali. does feel like a genuine thought to start a town core. if shes scum then we got ourselves a free 2 townies cleared basically. i dont recall her explicitly town reading ali either, and i dont see anything wrong with siding with zem in that zem vs ultra instead of taking the opportunity and hammering zem
- Ultra - tbh i dont know what he plans to accomplish if he is scum pushing zem his hard. i hope to see more expansion on his reads and pushes from him. scum shud need about 3-4 mislynches lynches to win this game so every strong push against a town read player will be a red flag toward him until enough is enough.

null-ish
three of them basically have no posts and can really be anything. expecting some stuff from guys when i wake up @Hayumi @Don DaSlayer @Zolo
- Hayumi
- Don DaSlayer
- Zolo

slight scum
- Dr_Professor83
- hes been vounched on by zem so im trying to be more considerate here but hes not done anything other than cruise around this day. never gave any real takes on anyone and has no defined scum pushes. never took real sides on ultra vs zem, and his town reads r safe, shaky, and basically copied what flower said. does have towny elements and some paranoia, but nothing that cant be faked. i've noticed prof sturggles alot with day 1s, so im gna observe and see how he transitions to the other days after a flip or 2, but no mercy is to be expected if his play continues being lackluster
- Alibaba - havent seen anything from him other than fluff, flavor talk, and un explained defense of zem. atleast flower took the time to explore and elaborate why she thinks zem is town based on past games, but ali just rolled with it and sided with flower/zem in pushing ultra, who i think is probably town as well, and his reasons for pushing ultra are nothing but what they called "ultra instinct"

heavy scum
- Destroya
- ive made a psuedo case on this here . pls give it a read.
- LANJI CUCKSMOKE - hes done nothing but engage in fluff talk. the difference between him and the null-ish players is that he actually does have posts but all of them are meaningless.

What on earth is giving you an Alibaba town read rn lol? He is almost tic for tac with his D1 in the One Piece game we just played.

You’ll never get anywhere trying to determine my alignment by my D1 vote timing lol.

When did he do that?
If he's giving you such a strong scum impression why aren't you shouting at the top of the hills?

First, I wouldn't go as far as to say baba has no meta but he's a bit of an offer case and if you're going to meta read him you ought to compare his town games too.

There's a couple of posts of his that came off as kinda townie. I did think his sudden sus on me was odd but he shifted away when he really didn't have to.

im off to sleep, mid day educated reads

town locked
- Ekkologix
- town core

slight town
- Enryu
- i like the entrance and early play where it seems he is uninformed and trying to explore a bit here n there. i dont think he has teammates, atleast not from the active players during early day 1. i see that highly unlikely
- Zemmi - confused by why she want to be lynched if shes town but her frustration overall seem towny rn and the activity is always welcomed
- Fujishiro Flower - dont sense an agenda from befriending zem/ali. does feel like a genuine thought to start a town core. if shes scum then we got ourselves a free 2 townies cleared basically. i dont recall her explicitly town reading ali either, and i dont see anything wrong with siding with zem in that zem vs ultra instead of taking the opportunity and hammering zem
- Ultra - tbh i dont know what he plans to accomplish if he is scum pushing zem his hard. i hope to see more expansion on his reads and pushes from him. scum shud need about 3-4 mislynches lynches to win this game so every strong push against a town read player will be a red flag toward him until enough is enough.

null-ish
three of them basically have no posts and can really be anything. expecting some stuff from guys when i wake up @Hayumi @Don DaSlayer @Zolo
- Hayumi
- Don DaSlayer
- Zolo

slight scum
- Dr_Professor83
- hes been vounched on by zem so im trying to be more considerate here but hes not done anything other than cruise around this day. never gave any real takes on anyone and has no defined scum pushes. never took real sides on ultra vs zem, and his town reads r safe, shaky, and basically copied what flower said. does have towny elements and some paranoia, but nothing that cant be faked. i've noticed prof sturggles alot with day 1s, so im gna observe and see how he transitions to the other days after a flip or 2, but no mercy is to be expected if his play continues being lackluster
- Alibaba - havent seen anything from him other than fluff, flavor talk, and un explained defense of zem. atleast flower took the time to explore and elaborate why she thinks zem is town based on past games, but ali just rolled with it and sided with flower/zem in pushing ultra, who i think is probably town as well, and his reasons for pushing ultra are nothing but what they called "ultra instinct"

heavy scum
- Destroya
- ive made a psuedo case on this here . pls give it a read.
- LANJI CUCKSMOKE - hes done nothing but engage in fluff talk. the difference between him and the null-ish players is that he actually does have posts but all of them are meaningless.
Mind elaborating on that Enryu town read

sup hayumi, did u find time to catch up a bit?
its not much, pls try to read everything and give ur thoughts on ultra vs zem, prof, dest, flower/ali pls

i think there r 3 mafia, and probably no indies hopefully
K so I just read the whole thread. I kind of skimmed a few parts I didn’t think were noteworthy just putting it out there lmao. I found myself agreeing with a lot of DrProf’s points he shared, which doesn’t necessarily mean shit since I’d think/post the same thing if I was scum just as I would town.

I think I can feel pretty confident in my Zem townread, especially since I felt like they were super town from pretty much their initial posts with Ultra through gut and by reading, before I read up how everyone else started saying they thought Zem was townie as well. I think Ultra was being aggressive and pretty townie with his push up to a certain degree. I don’t think there was a need to continue to validate his points as the conversation started dying out. There was one comment in particular that gave me scummy pressure vibes, but I’ll have too look back. Overall tho, his stubborn play and attitude throughout the interaction reminded me of him vs Tiffany in the recent game I cohosted with Drago so I’d put him as a light town lean.

Dest is a scum lean for me based off the way they came across jumping on Zemmi right out the gate in their first posts. Then asking for prof’s reads specifically pinged me. Overall seemed like they were just planning on cruising along and I don’t like how they immediately found Ultra more townie then Zemmi based off the same posts I was reading between them. But tbf it’s not like I’ve played a ton of games with either so.

Flower and Ali are kind of in the same boat for me, both neutral, with Flower having a slight town lean. Idk they both seem kind of the same as their town selves in some aspects, but I’ll need to see a lot more as the game continues. Something seems a little off for me since I can usually read both very well when they’re town. I again found myself agreeing with Dr Prof’s reads on a lot of things again, so that’s still worth noting.

I think Enryu is N/A for me. Don’t particularly agree with the premise that their post about not getting scum is scummy cuz I do the same shit literally all the time. Remains to be seen how their gameplay will be so neutral on them obviously

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mind elaborating on that Enryu town read
yes i think his play aligns with last ToL game as town
ive never seen him as scum but he doesnt seem nervous to me here in his early replies to zem/fuji
its a weak town read but we have to start with something eh
just feeling good about his replies is the best i can give u rn

Status
Not open for further replies.