[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
K so I just read the whole thread. I kind of skimmed a few parts I didn’t think were noteworthy just putting it out there lmao. I found myself agreeing with a lot of DrProf’s points he shared, which doesn’t necessarily mean shit since I’d think/post the same thing if I was scum just as I would town.

I think I can feel pretty confident in my Zem townread, especially since I felt like they were super town from pretty much their initial posts with Ultra through gut and by reading, before I read up how everyone else started saying they thought Zem was townie as well. I think Ultra was being aggressive and pretty townie with his push up to a certain degree. I don’t think there was a need to continue to validate his points as the conversation started dying out. There was one comment in particular that gave me scummy pressure vibes, but I’ll have too look back. Overall tho, his stubborn play and attitude throughout the interaction reminded me of him vs Tiffany in the recent game I cohosted with Drago so I’d put him as a light town lean.

Dest is a scum lean for me based off the way they came across jumping on Zemmi right out the gate in their first posts. Then asking for prof’s reads specifically pinged me. Overall seemed like they were just planning on cruising along and I don’t like how they immediately found Ultra more townie then Zemmi based off the same posts I was reading between them. But tbf it’s not like I’ve played a ton of games with either so.

Flower and Ali are kind of in the same boat for me, both neutral, with Flower having a slight town lean. Idk they both seem kind of the same as their town selves in some aspects, but I’ll need to see a lot more as the game continues. Something seems a little off for me since I can usually read both very well when they’re town. I again found myself agreeing with Dr Prof’s reads on a lot of things again, so that’s still worth noting.

I think Enryu is N/A for me. Don’t particularly agree with the premise that their post about not getting scum is scummy cuz I do the same shit literally all the time. Remains to be seen how their gameplay will be so neutral on them obviously
okay i like this
ur slot looks better now
fair enough on enryu as well

help us a out with a dest vote

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm going to sleep but @Ekkologix why do you want me to change my.vote so badly? There are several other players you can try to convince to change their vote. He pretty much could claim a pr role at this point and I doubt I would change it (at least tonight, I'm hard stuck on petty mode)
its not worth to be divided this early on xd
we need majority to come together and ive no idea how many players will not vote by EoD

glad ratchet made it so if we dont reach the hammer, there will still be a lynch today

just voting dest is fine, we absolutely do not hammer

so im gna observe and see how he transitions to the other days after a flip or 2
I always ramp up as we go. It’s my passive.
If he's giving you such a strong scum impression why aren't you shouting at the top of the hills?
Rn he’s a scum lean for me but I’m waiting to interact with him. He hasn’t posted since I tagged him.

I don’t see any way for him to be anyone’s strongest Town read unless I’m totally missing something. Of all the people you could have picked that was such an odd one to me.
First, I wouldn't go as far as to say baba has no meta but he's a bit of an offer case and if you're going to meta read him you ought to compare his town games too.
Out of our three most recent games I’ve seen him as Town twice and Scum once. So far this feels much more similar to the OP game than the Haunted Manson game or the Naruto game (although those Town games were on NF so I can’t completely rule out that having something to do with it).

I always ramp up as we go. It’s my passive.

Rn he’s a scum lean for me but I’m waiting to interact with him. He hasn’t posted since I tagged him.

I don’t see any way for him to be anyone’s strongest Town read unless I’m totally missing something. Of all the people you could have picked that was such an odd one to me.

Out of our three most recent games I’ve seen him as Town twice and Scum once. So far this feels much more similar to the OP game than the Haunted Manson game or the Naruto game (although those Town games were on NF so I can’t completely rule out that having something to do with it).
Get with the times old man I've hard reversed

Status
Not open for further replies.