[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicious of him though I may be, do you actually think he’d be crazy enough to out himself as Misa like this lol?
Yes, because he has plausible deniability. He could just write it off or imply he's L or Near or something. The off part here is that he explicitly puts lynching Light off the table. I'm not Light, of course, but it reveals a motive from him.

What was the scum team in that other game @Ultra ? Besides Light and Misa obviously.

And how were the others set up?
Just those two. Numbers were similar here. L was a lynchpin, though. If he's no longer a lynchpin there *could* be 3, there's that other guy from the series who Light recruited. But in case of either him or Misa I would anticipate the scum team is separated from the start in some regard.

In that game Mello was pro town indie and my guy was Serial.

If you doubt it's that easy, what is your current explanation for this. I'm dying to know.
Trying to explain anything Zolo does in a game of mafia is already a pretty monumental undertaking lol.

But I’ve got nothing… It’s extremely suspicious lol. I just find it difficult to believe Light Yagami would dive head first into our laps like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.