[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower, me, enryu, prof

there r tinfoils on all being scum, but if zolo flips scum it helps ease this alot

hayumi/don r likely inactive townies, or have 1 town 1 scum
but supposedly for most of the phase parading the tinfoil that am scummates with enryu
flower hasnt been spared either
neither has prof
name salad strikes again
people in your poe appear in your town leans go figure.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
here is why lynching ali was bad:

> claimed indie with a claimed role mellow, who fits an indie
> wincon involves killing kira, who shud be scum GF
> abilities could help us find kira
> ratio of town to scum this game does not give us much chance to mislynch, so we need as much scum lynch or PoE lynch as we can
> we know for fact ali cannot be maf cuz none counter claimed mellow like u allude at
> u based ur entire case off him based on him being misa hinting to light, which got super foiled but u still forced it

here is why zolo is a good lynch, but u refuse joining it:

> unhelpful to town, refusing to cooperate
> hinting light entire game
> pushing his luck with this scummy to be scum gameplay cuz it worked b4
> no announced jester means likely he cant be one and is scum scum
> we have 2 failed kills and there is a big chance he shot one of them, regardless if hes SK or maf
> hes an absolute clown in the thread. not a single serious post since the game started
> he was the counter wagon to ali day 1
wow, you are wrong on all points :suresure: trying to manipulate peoples opinion? :whitepress: people can just read what I wrote in the thread :kayneshrug:

i asked others if they were fine with zolo cfd
we were
even ali was, despite thinking zolo was light
You didn't *do* anything. I suspect Lanji but at the very least he can say that he voted Zolo. You treated the entire situation at a distance - I don't think you actually cared as much as you whinged about it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You didn't *do* anything. I suspect Lanji but at the very least he can say that he voted Zolo. You treated the entire situation at a distance - I don't think you actually cared as much as you whinged about it.
im done flip flopping for time being
u and zolo must go

Status
Not open for further replies.