[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's an impossible fucking task because I've townied the fuck out of today and all you do is plug your ears.

I could give you my login info, have you read my role pm, and you still would suspect I'm town.
yea ur hard locked scum for me until i see a dead scum in front of me

yea ur hard locked scum for me until i see a dead scum in front of me
You're literally impossible to level with, but that's on you. If you're town, you've lost this game with this course of thought. I don't expect Flower to diverge at this point, so I'm probably going to get lynched if not tomorrow then today, and then you probably have no more room to make mistakes.

I'd put your odds of losing at about 90% if you mislynch me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to give hard benefit of doubts for sake of progress

for town core!!

town
ekko
flower
lanji
prof
yo tan

null/inactive
don
hayumi

scum
ultra
dest
> one of the inactives can fill in here instead

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're literally impossible to level with, but that's on you. If you're town, you've lost this game with this course of thought. I don't expect Flower to diverge at this point, so I'm probably going to get lynched if not tomorrow then today, and then you probably have no more room to make mistakes.

just vote dest and call it day man

@Dr_Professor83 vote dest as well

@Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE dest is outed, vote him

Emil

Certified Memelord

thats all sweet talk

you avoided talking to me yesterday when i asked u about it
u gna do it today or what?
where am i throwing paranoia and stuff

the only time i might have technically being causing paranoia is speculating the 3 cases of why enryu wuda survived, which is very logical and towny thing to do

rn we still have no reason why he survived other than thinking kill failed cuz they guessed wrong flavor

there is absolutely nothing wrong with speculating unusual survivability of a player in a light game

im here to discuss, where r u?
Obviously not fucking around.

Ultra’s D1 looked town to me minus the Alibaba lynch (not pushing him but the late adamance) and so did some of the things he said on D2 besides the Ekko CFD. I will say he looked more town to me than scum outside of those two incidents.
Have you been making vague comments like this all game? Not used to seeing you not articulate your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.