Character Discussion Deaths

Who do you see dying by EOS?
Dying at EOS or between now and EOS?

At least one of Rayleigh, Garp and Shanks will be killed by Blackbeard and another will be killed by Sakazuki - I reckon Shanks. I really want Rayleigh to be around when Luffy finds the One Piece

Other than that, I think Luffy's final opponent will die - whether that's Teach or Sakazuki isn't clear yet

I don't think there's any other deaths necessary to drive the story. Deaths are used sparingly by Oda to ensure that when somebody does die it has a major impact on the story

Dying at EOS or between now and EOS?

At least one of Rayleigh, Garp and Shanks will be killed by Blackbeard and another will be killed by Sakazuki - I reckon Shanks. I really want Rayleigh to be around when Luffy finds the One Piece

Other than that, I think Luffy's final opponent will die - whether that's Teach or Sakazuki isn't clear yet

I don't think there's any other deaths necessary to drive the story. Deaths are used sparingly by Oda to ensure that when somebody does die it has a major impact on the story
What about Mihawk

If Mihawk dies it has to be before Zoro fights him - giving Zoro a reason to enact vengeance against his killer which I would hope to be Shiliew

Mihawk only has to lose the duel - he doesn't have to die but if he were to die, it would be in Oda-fashion and would have to be incredibly impactful to the story
He does for looking like a Vegeta rip off as a swordsman

If I use brains to answer this question, probably shanks or luffy or both.
but any character death would be excruciatingly sad ... reason is because one piece doesn’t like deaths, we are not familiar with deaths in this series .... I think I once read there was a kid with some series disease that wished to meet Oda, he got his wish and Oda talked to him about OP ending, when the kid was asked what did he think of the ending ... he said: one piece is beautiful ... while crying ...
of course this is way in the past and Oda might have changed things.