Versus Battle [Debate] EoS Sasuke vs Prime Nagato

First of all why is the overwhelming support for eos sasuke in this one like its a wash . Prime Nagato has acess to all six paths including the ability to absorb ninjutsu which renders sasuke's attacks esp with the sharingan relatively useless.
Major ones being raikiri, chidori, amaterasu etc.
Tac suggests indra's arrow is above what nagato can reasonably absorb in the story with little evidence for that. furthermore even if that were slightly true, damage would be siginificantly reduced and no one in a fight goes all in with their strongest attack. I certainly dont think sasuke loses here but this is a high diff fight. Naruto fought pain not nagato .

Difference between nagato and pain can be seen when he handled both naruto and bee in their chakra cloaks while telling them what he was going to do ahead of time. this naruto speed blitzed 4th raikage and bee in his base form knocked him down. absolutely no reason for me to think eos sasuke is washing a man with two rinnegans.
Naruto provides a better matchup in this case due to the fact that senjutsu is very efficient against someone like pain but as I stated earlier on, nagato despite naruto's prowess with sage mode still found it difficult with bee at his side.
here are some panels for folks to take a trip down memory lane.

@TheAncientCenturion

Last edited:
First of all why is the overwhelming support for eos sasuke in this one like its a wash . Prime Nagato has acess to all six paths including the ability to absorb ninjutsu which renders sasuke's attacks esp with the sharingan relatively useless.
Sasuke can also use the six paths, on a much larger scale. On top of having teleportation and the perfect Susanoo, which destroys mountain ranges with one blow. Lol.

Sasuke can also use the six paths, on a much larger scale. On top of having teleportation and the perfect Susanoo, which destroys mountain ranges with one blow. Lol.
am not sure sasuke can use the 6 paths on a much more larger scale
perfect susanoo would is sill under ninjutsu allowing one of nagato's path to effectuvely negate it.
teleportation is key if he has the timing right, in that case thats why I see him winning but not a low diff fight.

He was seen using Gakido to absorb Ninjutsu as well. He also created 9 Chibaku Tensei simultaneously, using Bijuu as a core. Maybe he can decide to use Nagato as a core as well?

Sasuke is boosted directly by Rikudo Sennin's Chakra. What can Nagato do?
perfect susanoo would is sill under ninjutsu allowing one of nagato's path to effectuvely negate it.
The perfect Susanoo is way too strong. I doesn't even need to touch you; one swing of its sword travels across the landscape to burst a range of mountains. Deva was repelled by his own Shinra Tensei because 6 tails pinned himself down to the ground. The perfect Susanoo's physical strength is massively beyond that.
teleportation is key if he has the timing right, in that case thats why I see him winning but not a low diff fight.
Sasuke was able to blitz Madara as Juubi's Jinchuuriki. And Sasuke can teleport with his perfect Susanoo.

First of all why is the overwhelming support for eos sasuke in this one like its a wash .
It's because Sasuke scales to god tiers capable of busting moons whilst Nagato... is a island buster at best.
Superior sot6p jutsus, op teleportation, far superior physical stats, having far more chakra, etc. Honestly, I don't see how this isn't a wash, lol.

great argument .
:hope:
so convinced.
It is actually convinced.

Sasuke was able to blitz Juudara who's several times faster than Edo Nagato in which Kabutomaru even commented about Nagato's weak mobility.
Sasuke would simply blitz Edo Nagato from left and right since he is like statue compared to EoS Sasuke.

Whatever this fight is, Nagato loses neg diff.

Sasuke has Sof6p chakra and hence he can use the 6 paths on a much much much more larger scale and this is not even baseless.

Sasuke casually trapped all 9 Bijuus into 9 individual Chibaku Tenseis. Not only that, the Bijuus were the gravity core themselves.

Well, Sasuke could already win this fight by trapping Nagato into his superior Chibaku Tensei but there is more actually.
Next:

Nagato has to touch that Perfect Susanoo and he still is not able to absorb this amount of chakra that instantly.

Furthermore, Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo can destroy entire landscapes worth of mountains with a single air slash. The air slash itself is NOT chakra based.

Sasuke's teleportation is actually an overkill on this match.

Nagato has no single way to counter it, let alone to react at all against something like that. Like I said, Juudara is MASSIVELY superior than Nagato in almost all stats and yet, he was blitzed as well.