Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

NGL i kinda agree with this, but i still can't accept the fact that sandman is a liar, this guy posted the whole ass link for the magazine and openly challenged sandman, if it was a non-existent scan i don't understand why he would go so far lmfao either he is speaking the truth, or bud is the craziest mf out there
@Elder Lee Hung go-gather all your home boys and try convincing people that the scan is real with this line of reasoning 🤣 maybe you would have 1% chance
But nah it's still crazy how that mf challenged sandman and and i don't understand why he would do it,if it was fake

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
NGL i kinda agree with this, but i still can't accept the fact that sandman is a liar, this guy posted the whole ass link for the magazine and openly challenged sandman, if it was a non-existent scan i don't understand why he would go so far lmfao either he is speaking the truth, or bud is the craziest mf out there
I think this guy is just an amazing troll. Like one of the best I’ve ever seen.

Either that or he’s actually correct and this is a historic scandal. Lol

I think this guy is just an amazing troll. Like one of the best I’ve ever seen.

Either that or he’s actually correct and this is a historic scandal. Lol
Iam wondering what If he is speaking the truth all this time 💀 that would shake the reddit com, heyyyyyy holyyyy fuck 💀 dammit : not a troll
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiecePowerScaling/comments/13rt1ws
This guy ss'd the text can someone who has a Twitter verify this please 😭 i don't want my hero to be a liar

Iam wondering what If he is speaking the truth all this time 💀 that would shake the reddit com, heyyyyyy holyyyy fuck 💀 dammit : not a troll
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiecePowerScaling/comments/13rt1ws
This guy ss'd the text can someone who has a Twitter verify this please 😭 i don't want my hero to be a liar
Sandman make incorrect stuff before
Sandman is talking about red film spoiler about kizaru sweating by shanks thing .
‘Yet if you watch the movie which I did (Absolutely hate the movie ), you don’t see kizaru sweating in actual movie .

I am not going manhunt sandman cause nothing surprising to me since dawn of mankind .

Since even if Akainu statement is real , people will say this statement is old and outdated.

Sandman is talking about red film spoiler about kizaru sweating by shanks thing .
‘Yet if you watch the movie which I did (Absolutely hate the movie ), you don’t see kizaru sweating in actual movie .

I am not going manhunt sandman cause nothing surprising to me since dawn of mankind .

Since even if Akainu statement is real , people will say this statement is old and outdated.
Sandman is another Yonkotard, how are people taking him seriously when it comes to Yonko/Admiral hype tool stuff? Very similar to Artur. Good translators but they arent non biased.

What's this then? Rain?