Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
The translation has an error, so I do not even trust the validity of this translation, show me it's viz approved as people are claiming, because that means Viz approved if even with such a blatant error "Strongest Marine in the history" that doesn't make sense by itself. So I'm gonna need the raw japanese text to translate myself

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The translation has an error, so I do not even trust the validity of this translation, show me it's viz approved as people are claiming, because that means Viz approved if even with such a blatant error "Strongest Marine in the history" that doesn't make sense by itself. So I'm gonna need the raw japanese text to translate myself
…then what’s the translation? Lmfao

“The translation is wrong but I’m not going to say what the correct translation is! Just trust me!”

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ignoring the fraudulent source , it is impossible for akainu to be above prime garp. The same is the case for Kaido also.

Prime WB (WSM) = Prime Roger = Prime Garp

Akainu is two shot material for old dying WB

And it is directly confirmed by oda in SBS that Kaido > Akainu
What will you do with your life now that Akainu > Kaido is fact?

Ignoring the fraudulent source , it is impossible for akainu to be above prime garp. The same is the case for Kaido also.

Prime WB (WSM) = Prime Roger = Prime Garp

Akainu is two shot material for old dying WB

And it is directly confirmed by oda in SBS that Kaido > Akainu
Not really. This is a classic Shounen. The top fighters of each factions in the biggest climax of the series have a much better reason to be the strongest than the old gen that lives off legendary status without really ever accomplishing anything of note.

That shit dont even make sense lol
💀 Sit down dawg :

Top Left Panel : Translation -
WANOKUNI

ONIGASHIMA ISLAND

THIS IS THE CASTLE WHERE THE "STRONGEST CREATURE IN THE HISTORY," KAIDOU, RESIDES. ITS GIGANTIC SIZE AND THE DISASTROUS SHAPE OF ITS MOUTH, WHICH IS ABOUT TO OPEN AND SWALLOW UP ANY VISITOR, ARE HOPELESSLY TERRIFYING EVEN FROM A DISTANCE. THE ANNUAL FIRE FESTIVAL IS HELD ONCE A YEAR, AND THE GORGEOUS AND GORGEOUS GOLDEN KAGURA (SHINTO MUSIC AND DANCING) LIGHTS UP THE CITY.

So yeah panel's like these exist
Post automatically merged:

Sure but this scan popping up from nowhere seems sus ngl
I have seen several guys on discord use it
@EtenBoby can you confirm the translation just in case?

Sure but this scan popping up from nowhere seems sus ngl
Well, being real.

It’s not “Oda said.” It’s a box description in a magazine that someone signed off on.

There was mistakes in databooks and Vivre Cards, which Oda was more involved in (but still didn’t actually write himself).

I do think the scan is likely to be legit, I just don’t think it’s entirely true that it came from Oda. I’ve always felt that “Oda signed off on it” is corporate speak to try and make things seem a bit more legit.

But on the other hand, it seems no one saw it and said “absolutely not, cannot print that, change it now.” So there is that.

There’s also the fact it came over ten years ago and things could simply have changed.

As ever, the series itself will answer the question in the end.

💀 Sit down dawg :

Top Left Panel : Translation -
WANOKUNI

ONIGASHIMA ISLAND

THIS IS THE CASTLE WHERE THE "STRONGEST CREATURE IN THE HISTORY," KAIDOU, RESIDES. ITS GIGANTIC SIZE AND THE DISASTROUS SHAPE OF ITS MOUTH, WHICH IS ABOUT TO OPEN AND SWALLOW UP ANY VISITOR, ARE HOPELESSLY TERRIFYING EVEN FROM A DISTANCE. THE ANNUAL FIRE FESTIVAL IS HELD ONCE A YEAR, AND THE GORGEOUS AND GORGEOUS GOLDEN KAGURA (SHINTO MUSIC AND DANCING) LIGHTS UP THE CITY.

So yeah panel's like these exist

I have seen several guys on discord use it
@EtenBoby can you confirm the translation just in case?
I'm supposed to trust what u say? when it's just the raws and idk where u got the silly translation from? baboon

What will you do with your life now that Akainu > Kaido is fact?
This proves nothing. Stop bullshitting. Oda in SBS -- Kaido > Akainu

That being said I am open to Akainu > Kaido

There's a small chance of akainu being an endgame fight for luffy and if that happens then he can be above Kaido. Kaido > other Admirals is confirmed.

Boy is so mad that Akainu is stronger lmfao.
:pepecopium:

I am chilling drink cold juice 😂

I'm supposed to trust what u say? when it's just the raws and idk where u got the silly translation from? baboon
Monkey wants to cope now, stay mad lol, if you are so skeptical about my translation then translate it yourself dawg 🤣

This proves nothing. Stop bullshitting. Oda in SBS -- Kaido > Akainu

That being said I am open to Akainu > Kaido

There's a small chance of akainu being an endgame fight for luffy and if that happens then he can be above Kaido. Kaido > other Admirals is confirmed.

:pepecopium:

I am chilling drink cold juice 😂
Wait we still got people thinking kaido has a chance against akainu? 😭