Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lol, I don't understand the hate and love surrounding Akainu at all and neither around Garp (even by Marine fans). Going by basic shonen logic the current gen will be the strongest by defeating the current enemies which will have to be the strongest themselves. Prime Akainu >= Prime Garp should not be such a controversial take. Its not like Akainu is mid or even high diffing Garp. It will still be a ext diff.

To Yonko fans, what do you get out of disrespecting the Admirals and the marines? You are indirectly disrespecting your own opposition, if the Admirals and the marines are so weak then why are they in control of the world while Yonkos have their own small countries in the GL, correct that to in the New World. People generally hype their favs opponents to hype up their favs but you guys are doing the opposite.

As for these things, it is just Oda hyping up his creations/next villains. He did this WB in MF, he did this with Kaido. The general rule is the later a character gets set up in the story the stronger that character will mostly turn out to be.
Post automatically merged:

This is as straightforward shonen logic as it gets.

Also why is it usually Luffy fanboys that choose to downplay one of Luffy's future opponents? If he' supposed to surpass Roger then he eventually has to fight characters who are at least as strong as Roger was.
Exactly, zero logic. They are clinging on to Im and Gorosei to be the final opponent/s.

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
So Oda’s words are legit now? Even when he did not draw it in the manga ?:saden::saden:

Lol, I don't understand the hate and love surrounding Akainu at all and neither around Garp (even by Marine fans). Going by basic shonen logic the current gen will be the strongest by defeating the current enemies which will have to be the strongest themselves. Prime Akainu >= Prime Garp should not be such a controversial take. Its not like Akainu is mid or even high diffing Garp. It will still be a ext diff.

To Yonko fans, what do you get out of disrespecting the Admirals and the marines? You are indirectly disrespecting your own opposition, if the Admirals and the marines are so weak then why are they in control of the world while Yonkos have their own small countries in the GL, correct that to in the New World. People generally hype their favs opponents to hype up their favs but you guys are doing the opposite.

As for these things, it is just Oda hyping up his creations/next villains. He did this WB in MF, he did this with Kaido. The general rule is the later a character gets set up in the story the stronger that character will mostly turn out to be.

Exactly, zero logic. They are clinging on to Im and Gorosei to be the final opponent/s.
Inbe4 oda trolls us all and Picrel is final boss

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

is there any other information from the sound recording? like not about akainu

Can a sane Marine fan explain to me how Sakazuki will end up as Luffy final or penultimate fight ?
Whats your scenario ?

The whole Marines army attacks the SH after Raftel ?
The whole SH + fleet/Revos attacking MHQ or Mariejois and Sakazuki with Aramaki/Issho are going to fight them ?
If thats the case the Marines are getting stomped and their only chance is Gorosei/Imu to be top tiers. The problem here is that if the Elders and Imu are top tiers Luffy cant be exhausted from his battle with Sakazuki so he has to go down easily.