Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yoncucks celebrating this like they did something
Some rando pops up the scan, a lot of people doubted it including some Admiral fans, some pushed, and when push comes to shove you see everyone continuing their daily life normally

But said yoncucks advocating the Mariejois fake leaks (among others) is normal behavior
Shameless cunts
:saden:
Literally every Admiral fan except for me said this was fake lmfao. But let the Yonko fans have this one, they have nothing else lol.

Some rando pops up the scan, a lot of people doubted it including some Admiral fans, some pushed, and when push comes to shove after Sandman explained the whole thing you see everyone continuing their daily life normally

But said yoncucks advocating the Mariejois fake leaks (among others) is normal behavior
Shameless cunts
Bros just mad because he couldn't tell that a panel clearly created in MS Paint was fake:kobeha:
Akainu Piece is real
Amount of Ls Wakainu doubters take every day
:myman:
Lmfao it is over for yonko sisters
:akasalt:

Some rando pops up the scan, a lot of people doubted it including some Admiral fans, some pushed, and when push comes to shove after Sandman explained the whole thing you see everyone continuing their daily life normally

Shameless cunts
The only 2 who really doubted it ,i saw where Kinyagi and SakazukiTheFist :watchout:

Yeah ,you guys made damagecontrol even before the full summary was out this week ,because you guys where in complete panic
You spammed Marineford panels like there is no tomorrow :kobeha:

See at least Admiral fans admit when we were wrong lol, chimp-brained Yonko fans still post shit like this from mommy’s basement and see zero issues lol
You've still yet to admit you were wrong "L"ee and are in fact still hoping that it's real lmao
1. You are not an Admiral fan, lol

2. It’s still not confirmed to be fake, OP_Zuki’s claim has yet to be debunked as Sandman is too scared to post the actual pages (but not scared enough to avoid posting unrelated pages?)
But again, Morley and Karasu pressing Fujitora and Ryokugyu is directly in the manga...

EDIT: OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Source: https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737251/r/4400000000016071628

And here is the entire Page 34 which Sandman_AP lied to cover up:
https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737451

This is not a drill, I have checked the source and this appears to be legit. This came directly from Oda’s mouth in an interview done with Sound & Recording Magazine in 2012.

This is not even remotely fucking surprising lol. Garp was never a legitimate candidate for this title and only fools thought so. I actually thought Kong had a shot at being stronger but I ain’t mad.

And people actually thought Garp would kill Akainu (or any Admiral) at Marineford lmfao. This would also seem to imply Akainu > Roger and Akainu > Kaido by extension as well since Kaido is inferior to Roger and Garp ~ Roger?

“Akainu is so strong, he could become the Pirate King in less than a year…”

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Veku @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @silverfire @scoobie3 @ZenZu @JoNdule @AkainuTheGrimReaper @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @ShishioIsBack @Garp the Fist @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Uncle Van @Xione @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
This battle never ends bro
That guy posted another thread challenging sandman 😭💀

Everyone on my Instagram group are low-key bursting ryt now, i thought @Elder Lee Hung was the biggest akainu fangirl turns out i was wrong, this one's even more funnier lol
https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737633

Kinyagi for Head of Admiralfandom :finally:
Nah baits and weird threads are my thing it’s in much better hands with Lee and the others this is just like that one bad day on the job everyone has.

@EmperorKinyagi i expect zoro wank out of you since its indirect fuji wank
Fuck no.

See at least Admiral fans admit when we were wrong lol, chimp-brained Yonko fans still post shit like this from mommy’s basement and see zero issues lol
Someone with a Twitter should maybe apologize to sandman lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars