Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

This is fucking hilarious.

I wonder if Sandman is actually going to nut up and prove this guy wrong.
Nah make a thread on it, I'll fucking download twitter, log-in after 4 fucking months and I'll ping your thread to sandman and I'll put this quote on quote ″Sandman Are you Going To Nut Up and Respond to this dude″ #link
Or @Elder Lee Hung why don't you just use your Twitter and ask sandman yourself? Are you too scared to speak to him lmfaooo?:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Stake would like to have a word with u
That scan is probably an ass wipe made by admiral tards lol but iam still surprise how this clown stake clicked an image Outta it and is openly challenging sandman lmfao 💀iam ded😭

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah make a thread on it, I'll fucking download twitter, log-in after 4 fucking months and I'll ping your thread to sandman and I'll put this quote on quote ″Sandman Are you Going To Nut Up and Respond to this dude″ #link
Or @Elder Lee Hung why don't you just use your Twitter and ask sandman yourself? Are you too scared to speak to him lmfaooo?:myman:
Post automatically merged:

That scan is probably an ass wipe made by admiral tards lol but iam still surprise how this clown stake clicked an image Outta it and is openly challenging sandman lmfao 💀iam ded😭
I don’t have a Twitter my guy lmfao. I only have WorstGen and Reddit.