Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Vivre card hype barely matters, so anything from a magazine—photoshopped or not—doesn’t really matter to me. This stuff is so far removed from Oda that it’s hard to take seriously.
We have Borsalino and Kuzan about to fight in the manga, Oda making execuses for Aramaki and Issho proving he still cares about their portrayal, but instead of wanking them we are pulling up questionable databook scans from 12 years ago…

People say he hates admirals because he said Kizaru sweats in film red…. which is literally true lol
:kobeha:
Kizaru sweating is just a rare instance (didn't care when Rayleigh showed up) even if just one droplet I can understand pointing it out.
Not his fault if some people intepreted it as 5 kg worth of water dropping from Kizaru's face.

Also he confirmed that in japanese raw the Bakkin's dialogue clearly meant Ryo beats Weevil in a fight after Weevil resisted.

So you guys rather believe Sandman saying "trust be bro its fake" while rowing back from time to time not saying its fake but maybe not canon enough, and believe people invest 10 hours creating a fake magazine page which looks pretty real - and all that just to proof something which should be already really obvious??

You are trippin for real.
Do you even have a clue on what Sound & Recording Magazine publishes? It is not even focused on publishing news on animes and mangas, let alone One Piece. Actually it is involved in music productions, check it for yourself: [https://www.facebook.com/SoundRecordingMagazine/]. Such page wouldn't be present in that format presenting Characters infos given that it is not made to its public, but in fact, only presented a brief interview with Oda.

Also, let's made it clear that the account that posted it in the link presented by the OP is completely new and published it's first post just 1 week ago and was guess what? This same scan that never appeared before in the internet.

If you don't believe me, just go ahead and compare the scan posted by Sandman on page 27 and this supposed page 34 and you can see it is very different, even the letter font and size.

At last, why would you have any more reasons to believe in a deadass random that published a highly dubious scan than Sandman who, even though you claim him to be biased, is one of the most reliable sources on OP info?

"Kaido, shanks and even whitebeard" she gave the strength ordeal here.

Big mom weakest yonko, kaido weakest after her, shanks second strongest and whitebeard the first.

Big mom and kaido are entry level.

Shanks, luffy and blackbeard will display superior never before seen power level thats gonna make them look weak.

Also, you can put dragon there too.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk isnt on their league lol.

End of discussion

Do you even have a clue on what Sound & Recording Magazine publishes? It is not even focused on publishing news on animes and mangas, let alone One Piece. Actually it is involved in music productions, check it for yourself: [https://www.facebook.com/SoundRecordingMagazine/]. Such page wouldn't be present in that format presenting Characters infos given that it is not made to its public, but in fact, only presented a brief interview with Oda.

Also, let's made it clear that the account that posted it in the link presented by the OP is completely new and published it's first post just 1 week ago and was guess what? This same scan that never appeared before in the internet.

If you don't believe me, just go ahead and compare the scan posted by Sandman on page 27 and this supposed page 34 and you can see it is very different, even the letter font and size.

At last, why would you have any more reasons to believe in a deadass random that published a highly dubious scan than Sandman who, even though you claim him to be biased, is one of the most reliable sources on OP info?

THIS and I would add that this page shown by Sandman can be found on internet not the supposed page 34

Source : https://cane.labseize.sa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3072