Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Yeah, pretty much. It completely debunks everything to be honest. Or do you expect that a music recording magazine would have some real One Piece panels and texts instead of a interview?

And actually, I work with designers and they can do pages way more realiable than this shit in less than a hour.

What's funny is that this page never appeared ever before, 11 years and we have never heard of it before. And when it appeared, was from someone who just created his account 7 days ago. The one who should admit smth here is you and admit that the one who is acting sus here is the reddit OP. Sandman does not need to prove anything here.

You just convinced me that you don't read the tweets, he talked about the canonicity before someone send him the supposed page 34 and he had no idea what it was about. Just after someone claimed it was page 34 he said that the scan was fake and in fact doesn't appear in the magazine.

Oh, and this is not the first time Sandman did something similar, alright?

Don't use this shit to make him look bad just because he does not agree with your crackhead scaling

Honestly, the one with Akainu's pfp and name Admiral is the last one who should take about bias regarding Akainu's name, ffs.
That Benn Beckman panel is real tho, that's from a book that came out with OP movie MID.