Manga Discussion Demon Slayer is the best selling manga in the US for 2023

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lmao, why do people still think that JJK is it?

But ngl, did not expect Demon Slayer to be here again. Ranzy.

But then again...it's the US. Looking at what kind of presidents are getting elected...no wonder about this results. Kek.

Demon Slayer is number one in sales and ratings for a reason. Excellent from start to finish with great characters. I think we should start a season 4 (May 12th Yasss!) countdown or at least an updated thread for season 4.

The reason it's not talked about as much on here is that Demon Slayer's manga ended a long time ago while jjk is still ongoing. I love both but jjk is getting a bit tedious tbh. I'm frankly sick of Sukana, I thought Kenny was a better villain.

Demon Slayer is number one in sales and ratings for a reason. Excellent from start to finish with great characters. I think we should start a season 4 (May 12th Yasss!) countdown or at least an updated thread for season 4.

The reason it's not talked about as much on here is that Demon Slayer's manga ended a long time ago while jjk is still ongoing. I love both but jjk is getting a bit tedious tbh. I'm frankly sick of Sukana, I thought Kenny was a better villain.
Lol, couldn't agree more.