Describe how you feel when reading Wano.

Ok I will start. Mods please do not delete this. I have to say it. Please. Love you. Okay. Here i go.

This is how i feel when i read Wano:

Let's go back to my teenage years when I doscoveres genital self pleasure. Lets say there was a day that i was so excited about self pleasing myself. The time comes and I go to my room. I am overly excited and erect and start proceeding. It is going smoothly.

Then the phone rings. A friend is asking for a school assignment and kills my mood. The call ends and I start again. I go through the same process of imagining or consuming adult content. I get myself in the mood.

Then some family member needs my help fixing something. I have to go through that ordeal completely killing my mood and my eagerness.

I come back to my room and start the process all over again. However now my genitalia hurts and for some reason does not want to cooperate.

Through hard beating I manage to blossom my self pleasure but instead of a beatiful flower it comes into a form of cactus where my family jewels hate me for molesting them.

How would you guys describe your experience reading wano?

@mly90 @Luffy is the mc @Orojackson Refugee cant you describe how you feel about wano? Stop being out of context
Chill out dude, no reason why you're getting a stroke everytime there is a new OP chapter.
To answer your question:
I don't go to cinema anymore, but it would be the same, I read the synopsis and have some expectations about a movie, sometimes the movie is shit, sometimes it's average and sometimes it's good. Like the OP chapters in Wano

Last edited:
Chill out dude, no reason you're getting a stroke everytime there is a new OP chapter.
To answer your question:
I don't go to cinema anymore, but it would be the same, I read the synopsis and have some expectations about a movie, sometimes the movie is shit, sometimes it's average and sometimes it's good. Like the OP chapters in Wano
Out of context again but okay

Out of context again but okay
It is not out of context but you expect me to write a story where I'm very disappointed or where I'm entirely satisfied. Both are wrong.
So I compared it to when I used to go the cinema where sometimes I saw shitty movies and felt robbed and sometimes I saw good movies that made me feel good.
I can't talk about one specific event since Wano is a long arc, I have to assimilate it with something I did in the long run

It is not out of context but you expect me to write a story where I'm very disappointed or where I'm entirely satisfied. Both are wrong.
So I compared it to when I used to go the cinema where sometimes I saw shitty movies and felt robbed and sometimes I saw good movies that made me feel good.
I can't talk about one specific event since Wano is a long arc, I have to assimilate it with something I did in the long run
Bro it is oht of context because you are speaking in general terms. Just describe the feeling you feel when reading wano. It is not that hard unless you have 0 imagination and creativity

Bro it is oht of context because you are speaking in general terms. Just describe the feeling you feel when reading wano. It is not that hard unless you have 0 imagination and creativity
Still wrong, it is not out of context, my feelings are mixed, I described it perfectly but once again you want to hear something specific which you won't hear from me

"perfectly". You described close to nothing. "I felt good. I felt bad."Oratory over 9000 there
Yes because it is how I feel, sorry if I don't take OP seriously enough to have my jeez hurt my nuts.
I read this and I enjoy it sometimes, sometimes not, you can't expect me to have just one thought and feeling about an arc that lasted so long.
I can see it in the long run, sorry if you can't

i never cared about bounties
i lost interest in the one piece related lore during WCI
i knew wano was gonna repeat an exhausted arc formula, so i didn't expect anything special in terms of story-telling.

so you can tell that the only things keeping me reading are characters i like, new characters potential, and world building.

the world building in wano sucks and the fact that it's an isolated country only made things worse.
all the new characters sucked except yasui he was a chad, and the forever hyped samurai didn't live up to the hype.
all non-executive beast pirates have the worst design in the history of manga, they don't come off as intimidating at all, they look like poorly drawn caricatures, there's literally moments where they make fun of each other designs (holdem, speed, hippo prison warden,...etc).

overall:
i enjoyed 20%
almost fell asleep 50%
i hated 30%