Powers & Abilities Devil Fruit Wish List / Devil Fruit Ideas

Hello everyone, I want to create a theard who can put are Wishes / Ideas for Devil Fruits in, like in OJ. :catcry:

Of Course they can be serious or can be silly like the Oppai Oppai no Mi. :sneaky:

You can put only the Name of the fruit in but I hope for more explanations of the powers beside the Name.

I will make the start:

Name: Muscle-Muscle Fruit / Kini Kini no Mi (筋肉 Kinniku = Muscle)
Type: Paramencia
Appearance: Pink Avocado with a stalk that Looks like it is flexing.
Description: Allows the User to create and controll of muscle fibers.
Power: The user can increase there muscles, Control them and can grow them out of his Body to create a muscle armour as example, as well as in crease there strenght and Speed.
Weakness: The muscles are still part of the user so he can feel the Damage.
Awakening: Turns his enviroment in to muscles.

1. Paper Fruit : Pāpē Pāpē no mi

The user in paper form weight now a few grams and is vulnerable to every physical contact, every fire, water ( rainfall ) and sometimes even wind.
One of the only advantage is falling without fearing injury ( apart when it rains ).

2. Café Fruit : Kashu Kashu no mi

The user is now a Paramecia of thick, very hot coffee that he can throw.
By making the caffeine to high level, it can make the oponent crazy.

3. Gramme Fruit : Gram Gram no mi ( see Kilo Kilo no mi and Tons Tons no mi )

The user weight now from 1 gramme to 999 gramme making him able to use wind to travel fast ( if he / she is well versed in science ) and don't risk injury in a free fall.

4. Graphite Fruit : Krāf Krāf no mi.

Name: Horn-Horn Fruit / Tsuno Tsuno no Mi (角 Tsuno = Horn)
Appearance: Lavendel Pear with a stalk that Looks like antlers.
Description: Allows the User to create and controll of different forms of horns.
Power: The user can create and manipulate Horns of different sizes and forms. The user can use them as blunt weapons, stabbing weapons, as projectiles or create a full Body armor.
Weakness: Standard DF weakness.
Awakening: Turns his enviroment into Horns.

Name: Horn-Horn Fruit / Tsuno Tsuno no Mi (角 Tsuno = Horn)
Appearance: Lavendel Pear with a stalk that Looks like antlers.
Description: Allows the User to create and controll of different forms of horns.
Power: The user can create and manipulate Horns of different sizes and forms. The user can use them as blunt weapons, stabbing weapons, as projectiles or create a full Body armor.
Weakness: Standard DF weakness.
Awakening: Turns his enviroment into Horns.

Lavendel ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
1. Paper Fruit : Pāpē Pāpē no mi

The user in paper form weight now a few grams and is vulnerable to every physical contact, every fire, water ( rainfall ) and sometimes even wind.
One of the only advantage is falling without fearing injury ( apart when it rains ).

2. Café Fruit : Kashu Kashu no mi

The user is now a Paramecia of thick, very hot coffee that he can throw.
By making the caffeine to high level, it can make the oponent crazy.

3. Gramme Fruit : Gram Gram no mi ( see Kilo Kilo no mi and Tons Tons no mi )

The user weight now from 1 gramme to 999 gramme making him able to use wind to travel fast ( if he / she is well versed in science ) and don't risk injury in a free fall.

4. Graphite Fruit : Krāf Krāf no mi.
There actually a paper paper fruit but it in a video game and it a logia

5. A terrible fruit : the Fasutu Fasutu no Mi

Inverse effect of the Noro Noro no Mi. The user can boost Speed 10- 15 - 50 times even. While boosting reaction time too. And Speed is Weight, speed is Strenght. That was the uninteresting fruit.

6. A cool one : the Palm Tree Fruit.

Coconut resistance. Water absorption. Cool wood skin.

Okay okay

☹️
Post automatically merged:

7. Sea shell fruit : Kaigara Kaigara no mi.

Cool one. Beautiful and resistant and possibility to roll.

(TT)

Last edited:
Metal Logia, similar to T-1000 (the bad guy) in Terminator 2, Oda make it happen!!
Something like a Mercury Logia would be indeed very badass and would have a lot potential.

Other Logia ideas were:
  • Mercury
  • Ash (superior Version of the Moku Moku no Mi)
  • Tar (Either Logia or "Special Paramencia")
  • Wind (superior version of the Gasu Gasu no Mi)
  • Dust (inferior version of the Suna Suna no Mi)
  • Steam
  • Mist
  • Sparks (Inferior version of the Goro Goro no Mi)
  • Clay (inferior version of the Numa Numa no Mi)
  • Cloud
  • Earth
  • Rocks
  • Wood (Either Logia or "Special Paramencia")
  • Plants (Either Logia or "Special Paramencia")
  • Amber (Superior Version of the (non-Canon) Ame Ame no Mi)
  • Ooze/Slime (Superior Version of the (non-Canon) Toro Toro no Mi)
  • Aurora (inferior version of the Pika Pika no Mi)
  • Miasma (Either Logia or "Special Paramencia")
  • Leaf (Either Logia or "Special Paramencia" / Inferior Version of the (non-Canon) Pasa Pasa no Mi )

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I already made a thread like this, but I thought it was a duplicate at the time, so I guess the copy of the copy is just as well.

I’ve been mulling this over for a while...the Bed Bed no Mi. Not only does it have practical applications - no matter where you are, you can sleep comfortably; you can give others a nice place to rest regardless of the climate/surrounding - but it would be useful in a fight (you can trap someone under the covers, smother them with pillows).

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I already made a thread like this, but I thought it was a duplicate at the time, so I guess the copy of the copy is just as well.

I’ve been mulling this over for a while...the Bed Bed no Mi. Not only does it have practical applications - no matter where you are, you can sleep comfortably; you can give others a nice place to rest regardless of the climate/surrounding - but it would be useful in a fight (you can trap someone under the covers, smother them with pillows).
I need this, damnit.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Metal Logia, similar to T-1000 (the bad guy) in Terminator 2, Oda make it happen!!
I think a Metal DF can be good but I don't want it to be a logia but a paramecia.

The user can transformed into every existing metal : gold, silver, steel, iron, stainless steel, mercury etc.

Each metal has properties : some are very hard, some more soft, some can be useful against rust, some useful against high temperature, other are highly conductor, some less, some can be liquid in normal temperature etc.

One of this DF techniques is to make alloy between different metals, and his best technique can be to create a SuperAlloy man (OPM ref) with a lot of different metals to have a lot of properties.

But as a con you cannot create metal, you are limited only to your body mass.

Analysis Paramecia : the user of this devil fruit can understanding the function, mecanism, strength and weaknesses of any tool, machine, transport, weapon or any device that he/she sees or touch similar to Sylar in Heroes.
He can also use his/her powers to analyse his/her foes' fighting style and techniques and to know how to counter them, where and when to strike them similar to the Inhuman Karnac.