General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

I bet some Sanji fans were preferring not to appreciate DJ anymore when finding out the suit may was limitating the usage of the move, so perhaps not a genuine appreciation hmm.

this is despicably humorous especially the way you present it
Post automatically merged:

I want him to land one fat DJ on Drake's face. Preferably a Flambage shot or a Mouton Shot.
Muton shot's execution is beautiful, and the impact is devastating.. for less durable folks.. you could say its his lightest signature the hardest would be Flambage

if Luffy hadn't taken jou shot and a concasser to the head he would have devastated BMP coming for revenge

and Flambage shot

:kobeha:

I think Flambage, Jou, Mutton, or even Concasser are like sanji's signature go to attacks

concasser being the heaviest next to Flambage atleast

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Ifrit Jambe's looking is so disappoint.

Oda drew better the kick of Sanji on the fodder yakuza back in 920's than he did Ifrit jambe.

Can't really appreciate it tbh unlike the first Dj usage,which still remains the best for me.
Same opinion, Oda just put some lightinings on DJ. When I saw the name "Ifrit" in spoilers thread I thought it would be much better.

Its bound to have a lightning trail in later usages.

I do agree that its first usage it wasnt drawn that well. But its aftereffects like the spiral explosion looks amazing
If Oda had it a little zoomed out the spiral flames would be cooler and more visible. He also ommited to show them on the next panel that was a good instance to show it.

Oda is lacking in art in Onigashima in a lot of stuff that could be better,outside of Luffy,which he rocks.

Ashura was also the same.. Too lacking . The scabbard attack was weaker yet the art and Kaidou's pain was better emphasized.

It was Scabbards big attack I get it,but it is shit.