General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

Don't mind it. I'm in love with RS and DJ together

Anyway, best DJ panel, is him standing on Vinsmoke table with both legs on fire. It's not an attack, but I don't care. That shit looked like a BOSS
Literally an Iconic moment.

Standing above the trashsmokes like the scum they are. Plus if my theory is correct and DJ is from Sora's drug....he's using his mother's power to save them:yearight:

Always thought it was pretty interesting that Sanji fights all sorts of opponents like Luffy. Oda will match up Zoro with swordsman or weapons user for reasons related to his dream but who was the last kick-based enemy for Sanji? Mr. 2? Vergo, Doflamingo have varied fighting styles. Jabra, Page One, Daifuku, Wadatsumi, all these other characters never even kicked once.

There may just be a shortage of kick-based fighters in general. In addition to Sanji, Zeff and Bon Clay, I can think of Don Sai but he wields a weapon and the himbo Blue Gilly. Marco might count. I guess there's no real reason to fight with only your legs and not your hands too.

Any kickers in Sanji's future? Not Queen. I can't see anyone in Blackbeard's crew with the powerful legs necessary to clash with Sanji, maybe Laffitte fights like Marco. A CP0 opponent for Sanji? A leg-based martial artist would be good.

Admiral Greenbull is a strong possibility for Sanji's counterpart IMO. Fujitora was a new admiral with a sword and samurai garments especially made to fight Zoro. Greenbull could be designed by Oda to fight Sanji. He doesn't eat food but he loves women which are strong characteristics tied to Sanji. If he's a plant man, then Oda might want Diable Jambe to burn his greenery to a crisp. Kizaru spams lasers against Whitebeard and Marco, a sword for Rayleigh then kicks fodder. I don't see him as a leg-based fighter. I hope Greenbull can fill that role and give Sanji one last kick battle.

Always thought it was pretty interesting that Sanji fights all sorts of opponents like Luffy. Oda will match up Zoro with swordsman or weapons user for reasons related to his dream but who was the last kick-based enemy for Sanji? Mr. 2? Vergo, Doflamingo have varied fighting styles. Jabra, Page One, Daifuku, Wadatsumi, all these other characters never even kicked once.

There may just be a shortage of kick-based fighters in general. In addition to Sanji, Zeff and Bon Clay, I can think of Don Sai but he wields a weapon and the himbo Blue Gilly. Marco might count. I guess there's no real reason to fight with only your legs and not your hands too.

Any kickers in Sanji's future? Not Queen. I can't see anyone in Blackbeard's crew with the powerful legs necessary to clash with Sanji, maybe Laffitte fights like Marco. A CP0 opponent for Sanji? A leg-based martial artist would be good.

Admiral Greenbull is a strong possibility for Sanji's counterpart IMO. Fujitora was a new admiral with a sword and samurai garments especially made to fight Zoro. Greenbull could be designed by Oda to fight Sanji. He doesn't eat food but he loves women which are strong characteristics tied to Sanji. If he's a plant man, then Oda might want Diable Jambe to burn his greenery to a crisp. Kizaru spams lasers against Whitebeard and Marco, a sword for Rayleigh then kicks fodder. I don't see him as a leg-based fighter. I hope Greenbull can fill that role and give Sanji one last kick battle.
Zoro needs to fight against swordsman since he will be the greatest swordsman. As for Luffy and Sanji they can fight anyome they want. So Oda doesnt necessarily need to create a kick based fighter for Sanji. Any Martial Artist would do.