General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

also here, i think that this state is > normal DJ

It definitely gives credence to the idea that the angrier Sanji is the stronger his flame.
Post automatically merged:

How do y'all think the Raid Suit is going to interact with Sanji's DJ? Personally, I don't think that the fact that the Raid Suit's are fire-resistant is just a coincidence. I think we may get even hotter flames from Sanji whilst wearing the Raid Suit or maybe even some form of Rankyaku.

Last edited:
After the time skip it's really lost its impact. Remember when it was first introduced against Jabra and its effectiveness there.
Not really, it still does, but he hasn't gone all out in a fight and not much conclusions to some foes, but impact is there as we need to see ending to fights and more new attacks from his DJ/Haki in there.

DJ has never been something special
Actually it has been as especially major theory it has Haki/Latent Powers theories on it that makes Sanji much stronger than the looks.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Not really, it still does, but he hasn't gone all out in a fight and not much conclusions to some foes, but impact is there as we need to see ending to fights and more new attacks from his DJ/Haki in there.

Actually it has been as especially major theory it has Haki/Latent Powers theories on it that makes Sanji much stronger than the looks.
And yet DJ is weak as hell. Any G4 move is much stronger since G4 itself is well above.

I can't wait for a badass Diable Jambe pannel with the Raid Suit :finally:

Am I the only one hoping Oda don't change the design on that? Cuz it's rly cool (except for the shoes but meh at the end of the day they fit with the suit...)
My man that's going to be something we will all remember :cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
An advice to Sanji... he might try working on render his fighting style stronger and less obvious because DJ will never work against top dogs.