General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Independent of its efficacy at this point (we have yet to see how it fares against top tiers or how the Raid Suit will enhance it), the move was revelatory the first time we saw it and is undeniably badass when used.

Consider this my olive branch for what happened in the other Sanji appreciation thread, it’s the closest I’ll get to admitting culpability.

It definitely gives credence to the idea that the angrier Sanji is the stronger his flame.
Post automatically merged:

How do y'all think the Raid Suit is going to interact with Sanji's DJ? Personally, I don't think that the fact that the Raid Suit's are fire-resistant is just a coincidence. I think we may get even hotter flames from Sanji whilst wearing the Raid Suit or maybe even some form of Rankyaku.
Interesting theory, maybe it can tank a degree so high that his human leg couldn't

I still don't think that it was DJ, I think the fire was from the bullets themselves. I am sure the anime will clear that up, either way, it is definitely impressive that bullets can be blocked with a leg with no hardening!
Cmon dude thats clearly DJ. Im pretty sure Oda wouldnt want to confuse us with adding stuff like that. Plus do bullets even leave fire afterwards.

I always thought he blocked it with his bare leg with Buso, also what's that crumble crumble over there
Post automatically merged:

I still don't think that it was DJ, I think the fire was from the bullets themselves. I am sure the anime will clear that up, either way, it is definitely impressive that bullets can be blocked with a leg with no hardening!
Agreed