Powers & Abilities Did 1016 Confirm Yamato as a Conqueror?

Did Yamato have an Haoshoku Clash With Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The internal destruction think is adv coa not adv coc.........eg-- kaido mostly use only adv coc ; on the other hand luffy has been using combination of both adv coa + adv coc and BM also used adv coa + adv coc on page one.......she may have adv coc but def doesn't have adv coa highest level

The internal destruction think is adv coa not adv coc.........eg-- kaido mostly use only adv coc ; on the other hand luffy has been using combination of both adv coa + adv coc and BM also used adv coa + adv coc on page one.......she may have adv coc but def doesn't have adv coa highest level
Luffy used Advanced CoC, because Advanced CoA was "still too shallow". Not only is advanced CoC NOT advanced CoA, it's BETTER.

If Yamato had it, she should be able to destroy her cuffs.

I will wait before it's confirmed but i very much doubt she has advanced CoC, there have been no real hints she even has regular CoC either i think you can produce those large black lightning with good enough CoA. We will see Oda will have no reason to hide these things if she is at that level he will make it clear

I will wait before it's confirmed but i very much doubt she has advanced CoC, there have been no real hints she even has regular CoC either i think you can produce those large black lightning with good enough CoA. We will see Oda will have no reason to hide these things if she is at that level he will make it clear
But The firts thing yamato did is use adv coc in raimei hakke

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm fairly optimistic on Yamato featuring ACoC, at least if she is truly set to push Kaido to a mid difficulty which is however debatable. Because if she doesn't show it she should at least show some ACoA output or else how would she even susbtantially damage him I guess.

Yes, that sounds about right.
If Kaido used it, which he evidently used there and this was a clash, Yamato used it aswell. And granted that those two premises are true she obviously used it aswell.
How else would she be able to to encounter advCoC using Hybrid Kaido?

That advCoC haki blast from Luffy for example is significantly superior to his own advCoAlvl2 Kong gun. There's nothing else with which Yamato could have made it an actual clash.

Luffy used Advanced CoC, because Advanced CoA was "still too shallow". Not only is advanced CoC NOT advanced CoA, it's BETTER.

If Yamato had it, she should be able to destroy her cuffs.
Doing internal damage, so essentially space shifting away the haki blast away from the orginial release point, should still be a special technique though, so basically a different application.
Kaido for example only used advCoC for amplifying his club for now.
So in his case he would pretty much even enhance those handcuffs with his CoC if he would grab them.

It's still a little confusing, as we got that Hyo flashback talking about "internal destruction haki", while Luffy seemed to use what looks more like CoC's "barrier haki" equivalent.
Maybe the blood spitting stuff is the collateral damage of the sheer power of CoC hakiblasts and its real internal destruction usage still has yet to come?

The "problem" with internal destro CoA for example is that the power of the haki blast does not flow into the actual raw strength of the attack, far in contrary to its pre level- barrier haki.
So perhaps Luffy had to use the barrier haki equivalent in order to rival the raw power of advCoC Hybrid kaido? And later on he does so with raw physical strength instead (King-.. attacks), while using its real internal destro version?
Either way it imo does not exclude Yamato from having advCoC herself.

Ulti was fighting even with her organs pulverized :kayneshrug:
She was taken down with a single hit didn't put up much of a fight as she was standing on her last legs already.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy after learning internal destruction haki said it was still too shallow when he used adv CoC for the first time, suggesting adv CoC was more powerful and effective. So yamato had this kind of haki yet couldn't take off those cuffs for over two decades and those are not in any way sea stone as she could use haki while wearing them.

Last edited:
She was taken down with a single hit didn't put up much of a fight as she was standing on her last legs already.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy after learning internal destruction haki said it was still too shallow when he used adv CoC for the first time, suggesting adv CoC was more powerful and effective. So yamato had this kind of haki yet couldn't take off those cuffs for over two decades and those are not in any way sea stone as she could use haki while wearing them.
Seastones doesn't prevent people from using haki. Remember Luffy using haki underwater at Fishmen Island Arc. Seastone should prevent people from using DF. But again Fishmen Islanc Arc...

Seastones doesn't prevent people from using haki. Remember Luffy using haki underwater at Fishmen Island Arc. Seastone should prevent people from using DF. But again Fishmen Islanc Arc...
That's not true Luffy as another df user just like Yamato was unable to use haki back in Udon while he was cuffed with seastone, i don't think Yamato would be any different.