Powers & Abilities Did 1016 Confirm Yamato as a Conqueror?

Did Yamato have an Haoshoku Clash With Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean everybody said that there is black lighting she hit opponent with a large distance.
These are not indications of CoC .
She are able to use effectively ryou. And using ryou is not a CoC . 9 scabbards must have CoC then with that logic. (Denjiro , Kawamatsu )
CoA don't always have black/red lightning coming out from them. While CoC are always shows black/red lightning effects.

Okey , your thoughts. When Oda want to show CoC , he prefer to show very clear like Zoro state , Like Kata state , Like Luffy state. I will wait that moment.
Basic CoC is knocking out people. Luffy, Kata, Doffy, etc. has it. CoC coating is Advanced CoC. Kaido stated only a handful of people can use it (Luffy, Yamato, Big Mom, Roger, Whitebeard, etc.)

That's not true Luffy as another df user just like Yamato was unable to use haki back in Udon while he was cuffed with seastone, i don't think Yamato would be any different.
Once again, Oda inconsistency... Remember that those were special seastones that just weaken DF users enough for not using their DF powers but not enough for them not working at Udon. Actually I don't know, Oda says seastones and sea works like that but they are always using their powers when in touch of seastones/water...

At least I would say that only DF users can't use haki with seastones.