Character Discussion Did 1062 ruin Kuzan’s character?

Do you think Kuzan actually killed those people?

• No, it's someone else with his fruit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We were moving off topic posts, accidentally merged the thread so I split them again but any poll the OG had vanished. No idea what it was
Okay I got it.

Thread title - Does Kuzan killing civilians destroy his character?

I got the screenshot of the poll options

Poll question - Do you think kuzan actually killed those people?

Lmfao Aokiji is not some paragon of Justice — that’s Fujitora — Aokiji is just a more rational and compassionate Akainu. He was fully ready to kill Robin on Water7 if he didn’t like what she did with her life.
Aokiji murdering the innocent civilians of Chocolate Town is much worse than Akainu killing the Oharans, something that Aokiji hated Akainu for doing

Aokiji's fruit should work like Boa's DF where you can defrost/unpetrify people on your own will unless they get destroyed via contact which is not happen.

Aokiji is most likely trying to earn BB's trust by stealing the RP and betray him later on.

Aokiji's fruit should work like Boa's DF where you can defrost/unpetrify people on your own will unless they get destroyed via contact which is not happen.

Aokiji is most likely trying to earn BB's trust by stealing the RP and betray him later on.
It was stated that people frozen by him only had a short period of time to become thawed or else they died.

That’s why when he was introduced the StrW Hats frantically tried to thaw Robin out as quickly and carefully as they could otherwise she could die from the freeze or being shattered