General & Others Did Akainu win against Kuzan in legit way ?

Was Akainu win against Kuzan legit ?

• Total voters
Nah, he didn't use any tricks.

Had he done anything dirty we would have just heard Aokiji vent about it to the Blackbeard pirates. Instead, he was just crying that he lost both the fight and his job and the best he has to say for it is "he took my leg, but I gave him some scars".

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Reminder that magma is a tier above ice, we know fire and ice cancels out each other, and magma in OP world is above fire. So it's either Kuzan is that impressive due to matchup disadvantages, or Sakazuki holding back.
Reminder that Aokiji is not the ice ice man, but the cold cold man who controls temperature.

Reminder that magma consists of solid/liquid which can be frozen.

The one coping here is you. Magma isn't fire. Learn the difference before typing nonsense.

Manga shows this

The rest is all in your head
Ace's fire can easily stalemate and overpower Aokiji's ice, guess what the superior thing to Ace's fire does? That's right, effortlessly melts through it, which we see several times in the manga, you're the one fabricating shit because it goes against your headcanon, what I'm saying is just in the manga.

As for the island being a 50-50 split, that could just be because Aokiji compensated for the devil fruit disadvantage in another way, perhaps he's just overall stronger than Akainu but the devil fruit advantage that Akainu has makes them equal.

Ace's fire can easily stalemate and overpower Aokiji's ice, guess what the superior thing to Ace's fire does? That's right, effortlessly melts through it, which we see several times in the manga, you're the one fabricating shit because it goes against your headcanon, what I'm saying is just in the manga.
You're completely spouting garbage now. Fire and Magma are not the same thing. Whether Magma has a elemental superiority over Fire doesn't say anything about it's relation with the hie hie no mi. Aokiji can effortlessly cool down and completely stop the Magma which is what he did reinforced by the Canon Manga splitting the island even in both abilities. Don't create fanfics because you dislike it.

As for the island being a 50-50 split, that could just be because Aokiji compensated with the devil fruit disadvantage in another way, perhaps he's just overall stronger than Akainu but the devil fruit advantage that Akainu has makes them equal.
You talk to me about headcanon than come up with this fanfiction?
Might as well send me the link to it at this point. Not worth entertaining imaginary points. We've seen what we needed to see both abilities completely stalling each other 50/50. The island is proof for that.

You're completely spouting garbage now. Fire and Magma are not the same thing. Whether Magma has a elemental superiority over Fire doesn't say anything about it's relation with the hie hie no mi. Aokiji can effortlessly cool down and completely stop the Magma which is what he did reinforced by the Canon Manga splitting the island even in both abilities. Don't create fanfics because you dislike it.

You talk to me about headcanon than come up with this fanfiction?
Might as well send me the link to it at this point. Not worth entertaining imaginary points. We've seen what we needed to see both abilities completely stalling each other 50/50. The island is proof for that.
Akainu's magma can burn Ace who is immune to his own heat, meaning it's automatically of a higher temperature than Ace's fire which is the important thing, if Ace can stalemate someone countless times stronger than him because of it, imagine what Akainu can do with his objectively superior power, it's really not hard to understand.

Saying that the island was split 50-50 so that must mean their devil fruits are exactly equal by nature is just as much headcanon as what I said unless you can present me with a verbatim statement that Aokiji's ice is equal to Akainu's magma, you're just inferring as much from their feat.

Aokiji lost because of Akainu's devil fruit superiority, cope about it all you want but it won't change:funky:

Akainu's magma can burn Ace who is immune to his own heat, meaning it's automatically of a higher temperature than Ace's fire which is the important thing, if Ace can stalemate someone countless times stronger than him because of it, imagine what Akainu can do with his objectively superior power, it's really not hard to understand.
Yes it absolutely is but you're acting dumb now and ignoring the point because it's convenient. First of all, show me the panel that confirmed Akainu overpowered Ace because of his greater heat, I'm waiting.
Akainu won because he "consumed" Fire, had the heat been the reason guess what he would've said so.

Saying that the island was split 50-50 so that must mean their devil fruits are exactly equal by nature is just as much headcanon as what I said unless you can present me with a verbatim statement that Aokiji's ice is equal to Akainu's magma, you're just inferring as much from their feat.
Don't try to push the burden of proof on to me. I've provided evidence that Akainu and Aokijis abilities were evenly split with no comment ever mentioning that one was superior to the other. You saying that the island being split 50/50 doesn't speak about them being equal is exactly your headcanon and you're trying to use that to make the entire point invalid, sry pal, not working here. Provide evidence.

Aokiji lost because of Akainu's devil fruit superiority, cope about it all you want but it won't change
Both abilities were completely even with no Devil fruit superiority whatsoever. The reason why Akainu won remains unknown as of now, until Kuzan tells us.

Here another one.

Yes it absolutely it but you're acting dumb now and ignoring the point because it's convenient. First of all, show me the panel that confirmed Akainu overpowered Ace because of his greater heat, I'm waiting.
Akainu won because he "consumed" Fire, had the heat been the reason guess what he would've said so.
Where do you see "consumed" here?

He specifically said that his magma can burn Ace, Ace who is immune to temperature at least equivalent to his own fire, obviously for Akainu to be able to burn him his magma must be hotter.
Don't try to push the burden of proof on to me. I've provided evidence that Akainu and Aokijis abilities were evenly split with no comment ever mentioning that one was superior to the other. You saying that the island being split 50/50 doesn't speak about them being equal is exactly your headcanon and you're trying to use that to make the entire point invalid, sry pal, not working here. Provide evidence.
You've provided a total of zero evidence lmfao, all you've given is a scan of their feat alongside your opinion that it must mean their devil fruits are completely equal, but that's just your interpretation, an interpretation that is no more valid than the one I gave you.
Both abilities were completely even with no Devil fruit superiority whatsoever. The reason why Akainu won remains unknown as of now, until Kuzan tells us.

Here another one.
So no verbatim statement that their devil fruits are equal? That's a shame, so as I said, all you have is headcanon.

Where do you see "consumed" here?

He specifically said that his magma can burn Ace, Ace who is immune to temperature at least equivalent to his own fire, obviously for Akainu to be able to burn him his magma must be hotter.
Before we endlessly run around this argument, let's take this and apply it to the Kuzan fight, how exactly does it help you here to prove Akainu has any devil fruit superiority over Aokiji?

I repeat. Fire is not Magma. Magma is solid molten rock. Aokiji has the ability to cool down the temperature, not create ice. He instantly cools down the temperature of the Magma and at a FAR greater speed than Akainu has ever shown to be able to produce Magma.

That's what has transpired in their fight, endless stalling caused by no devil fruit superiority of either side. Again, that's complete headcanon.

You've provided a total of zero evidence lmfao, all you've given is a scan of their feat alongside your opinion that it must mean their devil fruits are completely equal, but that's just your interpretation, an interpretation that is no more valid than the one I gave you.
It is a hundred times more valid than yours because the Manga panel directly shows how both abilities split up the island 50 to 50, it does not take a genius to understand the obvious implications it's supposed to give. Only a die hard Akainu hater can debate this.

I can flip this on its head, give me a confirmation that the Hie Hie no mi isn't superior to the Magu Magu. Aokiji actually had the advantage all along.

So no verbatim statement that their devil fruits are equal? That's a shame, so as I said, all you have is headcanon.
That's really a shame. You have nothing to support your delusions while i have the Manga panels.

Here another one