Questions & Mysteries Did Government give low bounties to Luffy and BB on purpose?

Did Government give low bounties to Luffy and BB on purpose?

• Total voters
Luffy, yeah.

BB, they have no reason to. He literally back-stabbed them and humiliated their system to the public. In fact, his bounty is probably more inflated than others :cheers:

Bounties doesn't have any meaning Luffy is the world's most dangerous man for the WG they hate him like they did hate Roger

Nika>OP treasure

For them Nika is the worst that could happen all that is built to destroy Nikas legacy and protect there government at all cost

Nika is there worst nightmare

Does not make sense from WG perspective. You are giving a guy 3B bounty (top 10 highest at that time) clear of any YC and he is being called a Yonko but you are afraid of giving him a higher bounty? Bounty is not an issue for them the issue for them is the D in the name for both. The issue is the Nika stuff. Because the D's cause up a storm, the Nika is the symbol of hope for the rebels, it's a legend. They gave Roger the highest bounty, called him PK, changed his name to Gold, just to hide the D. The WG issue is with the threat of a beacon/symbol of hope, someone who will be looked upon as the leader of the world rebellion.

If they really wanted to hide BB and Luffy they would have not given them these huge bounties which separate them from the lower levels. Luffy is a Yonko because he has territories, alliances, strong subordinates. Law and Kidd don't have anything similar. However all three are assumed to have defeated BM and Kaido together, the threat of their alliance is >= to the alliance of BM and Kaido.

If the WG really wanted to keep these things hushed up they would not have given Robin such a bounty at such a young age. She was painted as a devil child but her bounty was still. They may change the reason for the notoriety to hide the actual threat but they still want the person to be hunted, killed or captured.

Giving someone a first time bounty of more than 2 billion while they are being called a Yonko does not exactly seem to be the best option to keep their threat under wraps or trying to hide their infamy.

The bounties are obviously really low. For comparison Luffy should obviously be ahead of Law and Kidd even if it's by like 100k Berries.
I think Oda is nerfing those bounties on purpose so that the story doesn't become too stale. I can see a situation where Luffy and the SHs get another two raises. One after the BB saga and another after they have declared war on the WG.

Both are fine. Just law and kidd too high.

Bb is perfect @Erkan12 :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

The bounties are obviously really low. For comparison Luffy should obviously be ahead of Law and Kidd even if it's by like 100k Berries.
I think Oda is nerfing those bounties on purpose so that the story doesn't become too stale. I can see a situation where Luffy and the SHs get another two raises. One after the BB saga and another after they have declared war on the WG.
If it was the case, Oda shouldnt have make kaido the wsc because now others villains looks way weaker.