Questions & Mysteries Did Kaido actually awakened his df?

If you saw the recent chapter, we all saw how lucci awakened his df he could actually produce black flames with some insane speed with his awakening. Since the manga or anime didnt proved that Kaido actually awakened his df i made this theory to probably answer how he actually awakened it,

1. Only king’s haki can beat him - those who dont know how to unlock the advance type of kings haki cannot beat him, and even kaido gave only 5 characters who could actually defeat him, this is probably one of the proofs how awakening of his zoan df made him almost invincible, because other than his ogre’s blood the power of his df awakening gave him more defensive body that made him almost invicinble who could only be defeated by few.

2. his final attack was similar to lucci’s awakening - its simple as this like i said kaido was so powerful that the only way to defeat kaido was probably kings haki, even his awakening was so powerful that he stated that if Luffy gear fifth touched him on his dragon magma version luffy would melt up with just a few contact i think this is one of power of his awakening.

So yeah kaido’s awakening gave him a insane type of armor, and a ultimate attack thats actually op

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

No, he didn't awaken his DF which shows how impressive Kaidou is for reaching the apex of the world and being the strongest character in history without even having his DF awakened and that just goes to show how much Haki reigns supreme with Kaidou having possessed all 3 advanced types, and I doubt Whitebeard has awakened his DF either...

Countless other characters considered "top tier" with awakened DF are not even considered the strongest but Kaidou without awakened DF reigned supreme for decades at the top of the world.

No, he didn't awaken his DF which shows how impressive Kaidou is for reaching the apex of the world and being the strongest character in history without even having his DF awakened and that just goes to show how much Haki reigns supreme with Kaidou having possessed all 3 advanced types, and I doubt Whitebeard has awakened his DF either...

Countless other characters considered "top tier" with awakened DF are not even considered the strongest but Kaidou without awakened DF reigned supreme for decades at the top of the world.
But if you look closely lucci’s awakening is similar to kaido, lucci’s awakening didnt gave him the armor ability like kaido’s df did his df probably gave him the insane speed, not only that the black flames is kinda similar to the magma dragon form of kaido..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But if you look closely lucci’s awakening is similar to kaido, lucci’s awakening didnt gave him the armor ability like kaido’s df did his df probably gave him the insane speed, not only that the black flames is kinda similar to the magma dragon form of kaido..
Lucci = 1 shot of Kaido.

When kaido coated his attacks with conquerors
oda went out his way to highlight it
when kaido used future sight to evade snake man
it was highlighted

It will continue to puzzle me why many continue to believe he was awakened and something as major as that
wasn't pointed out.
its simple guys, he was not.

It's still up in the air honestly since Kaido had panels talking about awakening looking quite familiar with it.

Wouldnt be surprised to see some SBS question or Vivre Card bringing news on this topic, but of course Oda fucked up with the lack of direct confirmation.

He is definitely awakened, just Oda man, he really did a poor job of his power system.

Everything we know about Zoan's awakening is that they improve your recovery and strength. Based on that we can assume lucci would have the same improvement but him passing out because of three hakiless G5 punch was kinda underwhelming. On the other hand you have Kaido with a seemingly non awakened devil fruit bathing in a gigantic magma dragon and only getting lasting damage from the strongest form of haki.

You don't need haki to hurt Garp, Shanks and Whitebeard, basic haki is enough to hurt a logia user whereas Kaido require you to use the advanced form of it, in other words a much better ''defense'' than what can provide any logia fruit. I mean what else did he have to do to be considered awakened? All his stats are off the charts

Last edited: