Speculations Did Kaidu use Awakening on Luffy?

Eventially Hybrid itself was projected to constitute awakening

Eventually Oda figures that portraying an awakening could constitute overkill, eventually finding a way to make it almost painless if he won't feature one or would he

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
At the end of Chapter 1013, Kaido says,"It's been a while since I got this fired up".

Now, it is highly unlikely that Kaido is referring to him going Hybrid, because even after that, Luffy was still able to trade blow-for-blow while in base form, even clashing with him equally in 1012.

If Luffy was able to clash equally with Hybrid Kaido while in BASE form, that means Luffy would have simply steamrolled Kaido the moment he entered G4, assuming he could use Advanced CoC in Gear 4.

Obviously, the only way for Hybrid Kaido to handle Advanced CoC Gear 4 Luffy is, assuming he didn't cheat like he did against Oden, is by revealing his awakened form.

Awakened form is probably what Kaido meant when he said "fired up".

If it wasn't Hybrid form, than I don't really know why Oda would bother off screening this and having Kaido word it this way.

Any thoughts?
Or, Base Luffy is not actually equal to Hybrid Kaido.

Battle being off-screened highly suggests that. When Luffy wake up we may have more hints about it. I bet Oda will make a big thing like his hybrid form and Minks Sulong forms and at the end will be a garbage art.

Also, I want to state that Kaido was at his human form while Luffy is falling. Which is pretty weird if we try to take serious timestamps. I'm imagine Kaido sending Luffy really high so he could have time to grab his sake and start drink. But maybe that implies that he beat Luffy on his human form, maybe the strongest form?