Chapter Discussion Did Luffy punch Kizaru from miles away?

Yeah, Kizaru's observation haki just seems alright, nothing notable. Which is fine, he's the light-man that other characters need good reactions to handle, him not having it ain't a big deal.

Observation haki isn't passive. Being caught offguard is a massive concept in the verse. Luffy and Kaido got blitzed abd caught offguard by a cp0 agent despite being confirmed futuresight users. Where was their observation haki?

He seems more defense oriented seeing as his guard was hyped and he's pretty resilient (was still shaken up by both punches though). After he attacked Luffy, had his attacked repelled/used to spin Luffy then couldn't react before getting clocked, it was kinda clear his reactions and observation haki weren't all that. But he still seems in good shape which is a testament to how resilient he is. Not sure if his guard is always on or he's just naturally sturdy.

He wasn't shaken up by either attack, stargun inherently induces dizziness by transferring the momentum gained to the targets head thus the reason its called "star" gun and this recent attack didn't do anything to him.

You also can't claim he has bad reactions when he was able to casually keep up with and perception blitz snakeman twice whereas Kaido needed to change forms ontop of futuresight just to be able to perceive and dodge snakemans attacks

Perhaps Fuji will be the only Admiral to have Future Sight. Maybe Aokiji, but his reactions might just be attributed to proficient regular observation haki, same for Akainu. Fuji's main thing is great observation haki though so I expect Future Sight from him.
Post automatically merged:

As for the distance, yeah, it seems pretty big. Not sure if it's across the island or just a couple blocks away, but impressive regardless. Especially since he was also turning the ground rubber in the same chapter, so Luffy's range is pretty ridiculous.

I didnt pay attention but now that I look at it, it seems that way his arm is way above height of buildings .

It's really awesome feat negging admiral mile away.

Why do Admirals lately seem to keep getting hit by attacks coming from like a thousand miles away? First Greenlol now Kizaruber? Someone told me that he had Future Sight to be able to handle Snakeman? :shame:

Maybe 3 billion berries is on the mark, that Kidd blitz feat by Shanks seems to fall right around the right ballpark.:kailaugh: