Powers & Abilities Did Luffy use FS in Kuri against Kaido

Title

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
An user claimed Luffy is always serious when he fight so he used FS in Kuri against Kaido
He also claims Luffy used FS against Mihawk back in MF

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
One thing though, Luffy was enraged at that time and Katakuri mentioned that CoO proficiency can be affected by the state of mind so it's quite possible he wasn't able. But honestly Kaido was so fast he would of hit him anyway if Luffy charged him like that.

My bad I thought you mean wano in general. No he didn't we know CoO gets surpressed by anger and Luffy was extremely pissed at kaido since he thought he killed his crewmates.

i guess that imbecile still believes Luffy can easily speed blitz Kaido and that Kaido cant even tag Lufy in a fight...................jesus I just cant believe how stupid people like @M944 are, sometimes it makes you wonder if they are reading the story for the sake of reading or if they are actually understanding whats going on.

Who in their right mind would think Kaido cant keep up with Luffy in a fight :lawsigh:

i guess that imbecile still believes Luffy can easily speed blitz Kaido
If he use G2 and G4 yes.
and that Kaido cant even tag Lufy in a fight
In theory if Luffy stay away from Kaido But Luffy is a CQC fighter so he can still be tagged less time than he will tag his opponents.
I just cant believe how stupid people like @M944 are, sometimes it makes you wonder if they are reading the story for the sake of reading or if they are actually understanding whats going on.

Who in their right mind would think Kaido cant keep up with Luffy in a fight :lawsigh:
Dude you actually thinks Luffy can use FS when he is enraged. You even think he used FS in MF.
I don't need to insult. Does a more retarded claim exist ?
Post automatically merged:

In Kuri ? Luffy's wasnt calm he couldn't use FS.
You need to be calm to use FS.
That is your headcanon not a fact!
Luffy has repeatedly said he is always calm in battle even Mihawk was shocked that Luffy was calm facing him.

Last edited:
He did use base CoO with the power level of FS against Mihawk.
Though base CoO was retconned and depowered when the concept of FS was delineated.

Didn't use it against Kaido for plot reasons, Luffy is always sloppy at the begining of "save the country" arcs.

Luffy not using Future Sight was speculated by many (including myself) to be the case, and it was confirmed when he dodged TB with Future Sight in the roof.

So no he wasn't using FS. I don't think he was even using basic Observation, because even basic Observation doesn't work if you're enraged.

Yes, Luffy used FS in both situations. Oda came up with that adv haki shit on WCI and simply forget he had already made Luffy use it at Marineford.

At Kuri we have a clear panel of Luffy seeing the future before getting one shot.

But no, Luffy doesn't always fight serious. Not even now. Rooftop is clear about that.