Powers & Abilities Did Queen use haki on his sword?

So according to viver cards all tobi roppo members use haki, even tho the black coating was not shown for most of them, in fact i think it was only shown for Who's who
So do yall think queen used haki coating without being shown too?
It'd be odd someone on his level doesnt use haki on a attack.

big mom was just punching kid it's not like she thought it was the final attack, and she went with coc against page one cause she was enraged
Big was fighting to bring her reputation back which was hurt by Luffy and Kid. Kid wasn't just the pirate who destroyed her ships and endured her child, but he was an obstacle in front of Big Mom's revenge. Should I remind you of how much Big Mom was angry at Luffy, she promised to kill him. And yet, she spared Kid, also why didn't she use CoC haki attack against Luffy instead of her uslles lightning ability that can be easily tanked? Should I continue?

If I’m not mistaken when Zoro had his Mihawk flashback in Dressrosa it was implied coating the sword in armament would make it unbreakable, that any blade can become a black blade like his own. Unless I’m misinterpreting it and maybe it could mean only a permanent black blade is unbreakable. I’m assuming he means coating it period because the flashback happened when Zoro hardened his blades for the first time on screen. Going with that logic I don’t believe Queen was using haki on the blade for it shouldn’t break.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Big was fighting to bring her reputation back which was hurt by Luffy and Kid. Kid wasn't just the pirate who destroyed her ships and endured her child, but he was an obstacle in front of Big Mom's revenge. Should I remind you of how much Big Mom was angry at Luffy, she promised to kill him. And yet, she spared Kid, also why didn't she use CoC haki attack against Luffy instead of her uslles lightning ability that can be easily tanked? Should I continue?
BM was playing with him she's even laughing as she punches him she wanted to torture kidd, that's my headcanon at least