Questions & Mysteries Did Sanji actually win the duel against Queen?

Did Sanji beat Queen fair and square?

• Total voters
some people really hate sanji so much that they literally ignore the narrators quote regarding him winning ..

what in the mental gutter is the thought process for initiating this thread..

mfs be coping like never before.. thats some stupendous amount of mental regression right there.

Zoro and luffy have nothing to do with sanji, because they are leagues above him. :milaugh:
Yet you keep bringing them up even though I never mentioned them. Your replies to my post have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Its pathetic since you created this thread, yet you cant stay on topic. I guess you must feel very threatened.
Post automatically merged:

But you enter a thread about Sanji. You are Sanji's simp.
He created it lmao.

So the biggest W Sanji has gotten so far is beating queen.
However, context is king (no pun intended).
The final attack by sanji was inflicted upon queen when he was chasing after a woman and not confronting sanji.
Basically, it is like young kaido sneak attacked oden when someone distracted him with the face of momo.
In fact, you can even argue that Sanji's win is even worse, given oden was actually engaging the fight with kaido during that particular moment, whereas queen basically wandered off to chase after a woman and sanji decided to one up on him.
That was best sanji fight since timeskip . However i wont deny fight was overwhelming . I think sanji cs Queen will be revisited sometime in future.

self-contradicting much?
the sole existence of this thread says otherwise..
because i wrote a thread to analyze the fairness of a fight means that i care about sanji?
boy you really care too much about every little thing that you write about don't you :milaugh:

But you enter a thread about Sanji. You are Sanji's simp.
I can write about a thread about the fairness of a fight between your dad and your mother right now.
Do you think i care about your mother?

because i wrote a thread to analyze the fairness of a fight means that i care about sanji?
boy you really care too much about every little thing that you write about don't you :milaugh:

I can write about a thread about the fairness of a fight between your dad and your mother right now.
Do you think i care about your mother?
do you know what care means fam?

Naw Sanji dogged Queen it’s no such thing as a sneak attack in the middle of a fight. Queens just dumb if your fighting and walk away to do something else you played yourself.

Reminder, One Piece is narrative based.

Why Sanji got taken by the snake attack? To show his regen/exo.

Why Sanji cant/doesnt dodge a bullet by a mere fodder? To show his increased durability.

Why Queen attacks Osome? To show Sanji that Queen has grudges to her, which coupled by his invisibility, means that it was Queen that attacked Osome earlier. All of these is to write and finish the narrative purpose of the chapter.