Powers & Abilities Did Whitebeard use adv CoC in Marineford?

Did WB use advance CoC in Marineford

• Total voters
I just come to know that majority of people believe that Whitebeard was not using adv CoC. I thought it was the most obvious thing.

Whitebeard used it for a friendly clash with Shanks but wouldn't use in the biggest war while going all out?

"B-But there were no sparks and no touching!!!"
Sounds like preTS where haki was invisible and exactly the same way he clashed with Shanks.

The "no touching" can even be first seen when bloodlusted Whitebeard cheapshots Akainu from behind and punches him without touching:

Some even believe that Whitebeard, the Strongest Man was hakiless in marineford...

What in the fuck are you talking about? Where are you getting from that he did not use haki in marinford?

What does "weakened" mean? He's the same Whitebeard that clashed with Shanks.
Do you think that medicine gives him haki and adv CoC?
He did use haki but not as strong. Marine soldiers were questioning if Aokiji got killed when WB stabbed him.

Whitebeard's condition was good when he clashed with Shanks. WB didn't have medical support when he was in war.

He tried to use it to stop the executioners, but got a migraine from trying to do so.
What migraine? lmao

He was gripping the hole that Akainu put in him

Man's coo went couldn't stop squardo
That has nothing to do with CoO.
He couldn't move properly in Marineford, that's why he was tanking everyone, even fodder. Moving around has nothing to do with CoO lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What migraine? lmao

He was gripping the hole that Akainu put in him

That has nothing to do with CoO.
He couldn't move properly in Marineford, that's why he was tanking everyone, even fodder. Moving around has nothing to do with CoO lmao
Post automatically merged:

Yes he did, he just didn't wanna fight with it
Sensing the intent of an attack has everything to do with coo.

Even excluding from the meta reason that adv coc didn't even exist back then
Except Oda retconned it to adv CoC meaning that old WB was using adv CoC since he clashed with Shanks
lmao, Luffy literally came back from dead and used adv CoC no problem to beat the shit out of Kaido
Roger was sick and near dead and was still able to use adv CoC no problem

Sounds like the shit you made up

*Whitebeard reacts to pain from Akainu's hole in his chest while knowing he can stop them with CoC*

Retards: "Whitebeard couldn't use CoC!!!!"
Funny you are so desperate and insecure you don't even wait to finish my sentence and resort to insults LMAO.
Here cry more:

This is the first time people got KOed by CoC in Marineford, if WB was using CoC, they would've been KOed before like Big Mom KOed people while clashing with Kid + Law.

Funny you are so desperate and insecure you don't even wait to finish my sentence and resort to insults LMAO.
Here cry more:
Finish your sentence? You are typing not talking. I replied to what you posted.

What is Marineford double spread supposed to prove?

And Big Mom shit doesn't say anything:
  • It's headcanon that fodder fainted from her adv punches since it was offscreen
  • we've seen people use adv CoC and fodder not faint multiple times

Last edited by a moderator: