Questions & Mysteries Did Zoro lose against Enel

Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters
And the difference between Kaido and Luffy is that one will become PK while the other will not like King was unable to keep us oath while Zoro could. Captain and Number 2 failing or succeeding together.

But If it is your interpretation be my guest :kayneshrug:
Sorry buddy but I dont do interpretations. Non of us can be truly right….meaning the argument is pretty much useless.

Come back with a statement from Oda next time.

The usual - you talk a lot, say almost nothing...
What is Oda's interpretation of how Zoro can be defeated without ever losing again? I missed that one which apparently differs from mine. It indeed is author's words that Zoro never lost again since Mihawk, confirmed by panel 5 chapters ago.
Once again, the reason why I quoted you is because you said the promise refers to swordsmen and you seem triggered I told you Nope.

What nonsense are you talking about Kuma, Kizaru and Enel? lol Are you saying it is ok to lose to them because they dont have similar fighting style like King and Mr1 so it is ok to lose to them? What are those circumstances of those fights that made the defeat ok and count as he never lost?

The promise is about everyone, not just swordsmen, lol. Zoro doesnt fight only swordsmen and more importantly - why would he be ok with losing to non-swordsmen??? No amount of nonsense can pull you out of that one. I wonder how many times will you have to read my responses until you grasp why some defeats dont count as losses...

That is by definition your headcanon. I hope you are sane enough to admit that.
Suck to be you because my explanations are in tune with the author's statement that Zoro never lost since Mihawk.
You really are delusional, lol. Yeti Cool Bros and Kizaru are exact the same scenario - cheap shot - and yet you say one is a loss, the other not. Never change, Sen-chan. :milaugh:

You literally can be defeated without losing, that's a fact lmao. It is literally what Oda is telling you, all those defeats arent loses which break Zoro's promise. He never lost since Mihawk while being defeated several times. You simply cant wrap your head around that one. Spare me your headcanons and come up with an explanation how Oda can claim that Zoro never lost again while having him defeated several times. Put more thought into it, your are just repeating nonsense so far.
The irony... You talk glabberish nonsense 24/7, filled with wall of texts worth of bullshit but I'm the one bringing nothing, lmao. But you know, this one is my last wall-of-text about this topic, if you don't learn from this one, you'll never learn.
Perhaps the one about him winning HIS battles? Where's Enel, Kuma or Kizaru his own battle - when not only Zoro but everyone got owned as well? Author excluded Enel, Kuma and Kizaru in this equation which is the logical conclusion but clueless people like you interpret it completely wrong either way.
You were especially triggered at the statement how Enel destroyed Zoro. I'm triggered at you using arguments which is equivalent to saying 2+2=5. I'm triggered at sheer stupidity, you are triggered by facts. We are not the same.

Yes, it is okay to lose to them. It wasn't the same to Zoro's usual 1vs1 duels; he didn't have to prove beating them in order to fulfill his promise. I know it hurts you but Zoro can lose without breaking his promise.

The promise is about winning his battles; he tries proving to become the strongest swordsman after all. I mentioned swordsmen since a majority of them are Zoro's opponents. How should I know this already triggered you so much, especially since we both agree that Zoro's promise wasn't broken - you are just mad I'm not agreeing with your interpretation of Zoro's promise. The funny thing is, I didn't even intent to trigger you in any sort of thing - just expressing my view when it comes to Zoro's loss. Give me a fucking break, Zoro got defeated a few times and thus lost as per definition. Everyone laying there lost - and Zoro was one of them. It was a game for Enel; 100 people participated into his game; at the end there were only remaining 6, including Nami and Enel. After Enel defeated those 4, Nami was the only one left. The loss is the coherence of being defeated.
You know, it's really funny of you calling logical conclusions nonsense; but keep proving how it apparently makes sense of arguing being defeated =/= losing. I read your nonsense just fine; and it's still pure garbage. But this time, I'm taking my time debunking everything of it... well, which will be useless since you never learn, lol.

There is not a single argument of Zoro winning against Enel in these circumstances; he can fight him in a healthy shape and Enel still shitstomps him. That's why your spatial awareness is at absolute zero at understanding narratives and plot.
Sucks to be you because Zoro objectively lost against Enel. Zoro lost the game he was participating in by being defeated.
No, I'm rational while you're spouting illogical nonsense around you - and me apparently being delusional is an ironic statement considering you are delusional enough to not admit Zoro being one-sidedly defeated counting as a loss but not as a loss when it comes to his promise. The difference between Yeti Cool Brothers and Kizaru; Kizaru cheapshotted Zoro and was about to kill him afterwards whilst Yeti Cool Brothers put Zoro to sleep. Also, the entire situation was a total loss for the entire strawhat crew, not just Zoro in general. Immediately change asap, silly nikky.

In which twisted reality and delusion is a defeat not necessarily a loss, lmao? Oda's only been telling us Zoro has won all his own battles ever since defeating King now. Battles, when match-up circumstances are entirely different, do not count as Zoro's loss when it comes to breaking his promise. Did he lose against Ohm? Did Ryuma defeat Zoro? Pica? Or recently King? Nope, thus Zoro's promise wasn't broken. You simply cannot wrap your head around that one, that's true.
Is that how you argued for several years? Pushing all explanations aside whilst feigning ignorance to facts such as people actually delivering you explanations in fact? That's the game you have been played until now? Yeah, with this kind of ignorance and confidence, I'm not surprised you thought you've been successfully debated against "Agenda Piece" people but good luck, there are 111 of "agenda bois" here. I'm sure @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @HeroesNZ are following an agenda as well. At last, I'm not putting any thoughts into it. Zoro lost against Enel just like everyone else there, simple as that.

The irony... You talk glabberish nonsense 24/7, filled with wall of texts worth of bullshit but I'm the one bringing nothing, lmao. But you know, this one is my last wall-of-text about this topic, if you don't learn from this one, you'll never learn.
Perhaps the one about him winning HIS battles? Where's Enel, Kuma or Kizaru his own battle - when not only Zoro but everyone got owned as well? Author excluded Enel, Kuma and Kizaru in this equation which is the logical conclusion but clueless people like you interpret it completely wrong either way.
You were especially triggered at the statement how Enel destroyed Zoro. I'm triggered at you using arguments which is equivalent to saying 2+2=5. I'm triggered at sheer stupidity, you are triggered by facts. We are not the same.

Yes, it is okay to lose to them. It wasn't the same to Zoro's usual 1vs1 duels; he didn't have to prove beating them in order to fulfill his promise. I know it hurts you but Zoro can lose without breaking his promise.

The promise is about winning his battles; he tries proving to become the strongest swordsman after all. I mentioned swordsmen since a majority of them are Zoro's opponents. How should I know this already triggered you so much, especially since we both agree that Zoro's promise wasn't broken - you are just mad I'm not agreeing with your interpretation of Zoro's promise. The funny thing is, I didn't even intent to trigger you in any sort of thing - just expressing my view when it comes to Zoro's loss. Give me a fucking break, Zoro got defeated a few times and thus lost as per definition. Everyone laying there lost - and Zoro was one of them. It was a game for Enel; 100 people participated into his game; at the end there were only remaining 6, including Nami and Enel. After Enel defeated those 4, Nami was the only one left. The loss is the coherence of being defeated.
You know, it's really funny of you calling logical conclusions nonsense; but keep proving how it apparently makes sense of arguing being defeated =/= losing. I read your nonsense just fine; and it's still pure garbage. But this time, I'm taking my time debunking everything of it... well, which will be useless since you never learn, lol.

There is not a single argument of Zoro winning against Enel in these circumstances; he can fight him in a healthy shape and Enel still shitstomps him. That's why your spatial awareness is at absolute zero at understanding narratives and plot.
Sucks to be you because Zoro objectively lost against Enel. Zoro lost the game he was participating in by being defeated.
No, I'm rational while you're spouting illogical nonsense around you - and me apparently being delusional is an ironic statement considering you are delusional enough to not admit Zoro being one-sidedly defeated counting as a loss but not as a loss when it comes to his promise. The difference between Yeti Cool Brothers and Kizaru; Kizaru cheapshotted Zoro and was about to kill him afterwards whilst Yeti Cool Brothers put Zoro to sleep. Also, the entire situation was a total loss for the entire strawhat crew, not just Zoro in general. Immediately change asap, silly nikky.

In which twisted reality and delusion is a defeat not necessarily a loss, lmao? Oda's only been telling us Zoro has won all his own battles ever since defeating King now. Battles, when match-up circumstances are entirely different, do not count as Zoro's loss when it comes to breaking his promise. Did he lose against Ohm? Did Ryuma defeat Zoro? Pica? Or recently King? Nope, thus Zoro's promise wasn't broken. You simply cannot wrap your head around that one, that's true.
Is that how you argued for several years? Pushing all explanations aside whilst feigning ignorance to facts such as people actually delivering you explanations in fact? That's the game you have been played until now? Yeah, with this kind of ignorance and confidence, I'm not surprised you thought you've been successfully debated against "Agenda Piece" people but good luck, there are 111 of "agenda bois" here. I'm sure @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @HeroesNZ are following an agenda as well. At last, I'm not putting any thoughts into it. Zoro lost against Enel just like everyone else there, simple as that.
In your comment i thought this line is funny.
I'm triggered at sheer stupidity, you are triggered by facts. We are not the same.
So i made it into a meme. :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You were especially triggered at the statement how Enel destroyed Zoro. I'm triggered at you using arguments which is equivalent to saying 2+2=5. We are not the same. I'm triggered at sheer stupidity, you are triggered by facts.

You always were full of shit and you continue to be. :milaugh: Like cant you please stop talking nonsense?
Zoro literally accepted Kuma's challenge and told everyone else to back off! Are you so delusional to not notice that?
"muh not his battles"... He literally made Kuma into his battle. You keep bringing nonsense headcanons one after another... All of it because you simply cant wrap your head around why certain defeats dont count as a loss and mind you, Kuma never has landed a single clean hit on Zoro and yet you claim he lost... lmao

I was never triggered about anything but you are very much triggered that Zoro was defeated and yet, he never lost. According to the author himself. You tried to explain his losses by saying the promise is regarding swordsmen only, I called you out on that and ever since, you are fuming at me with loads and loads of nonsense... It wasnt regarding swordsmen and you know it and admit you were wrong.

It hurts me that Zoro can be defeated without losing? You are clearly projecting! lmao This amount of salt has not been seen yet...
You are full of shit, lol. Forget "his battles", he made Kuma into his battle and you have no straws left to grab on. You are triggered because Zoro never lost despite defeats and that I called you out on promise being swordsmen related. Stop projecting.
I didnt intend to trigger you either by saying that promise wasnt about swordsmen... You dont even know what Oda's definition of loss is, that's why you keep bringing your own definition which couldnt be more irrelevant.

You take your time debunking everything and write walls of text and still cant understand why Zoro never lost since Mihawk... Tries to wiggle out with "swordsmen only" or "not his battles" and I call you out on every single one of them and you keep getting more triggered...

I told you I dont care about your headcanon regarding Zoro vs Enel. You cant grasp facts, headcanon is a territory which you should never go into considering that facts are too big of a bite for you, mr 3-step future sight... How ironic, the understanding of narrative and plot coming from a guy who doesnt understand that Zoro never lost... lol

You still didnt notice that Oda doesnt consider the defeat against Enel as a loss? Holy shit... I guess you never will...
There is no difference between Kizaru and Yetis, both took Zoro out thanks to a cheap shot and neither is a loss. Stop making up nonsense just because you dont understand why they arent losses.

In which reality? In Oda's reality where he literally confirms it himself. Stay mad about it but it will not change.
Zoro was defeated plenty of times and yet he never lost since Mihawk because cheap shots, gauntlets and what not dont count as a loss. Those scenarios are literally defeats which dont count as a loss. He was literally defeated on rooftop and yet, he never lost and you cant digest it.

You could blame me until 5 chapters ago, when the author ended up agreeing with me. Now you have to blame the author as well because he is the one who doesnt consider all those defeats as losses, just like me. Now, you are the one who need to prove the author wrong. You are no longer arguing against me but against Oda.
Zoro never lost since Mihawk, One Piece confirms it. Agenda Piece says otherwise. Good luck bois. :myman:

He lost hard, Enel was using his face as a foot rest and made Zoro look like a bitch
:gokulaugh:
😂😂🤣😭:gokulaugh::suresure::goyea::finally::ronalaugh::fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Indeed, you can't really blame him for losing against one of the most op logias when he didn't even know what haki was.
Awww poor little guy you seem so insecure i almost pity you
Post automatically merged:

Either you skipped the arc, to which I say go and reread/watch it. Or you know why he "lost" and made this bait thread for the giggles. :goyea:
He lost keep crying bum

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ooorr…..and hear me out here. Oda drew those 2 flashbacks together…to show the similarities between Albert and Zoro. To show that theyre both alike…thinking about their oaths at the end of the fight. And also with that Kaido was similar to Luffy at one point.

We’ve literally seen Zoro lose multiple times….so unless Oda outright says Zoro never lost. You interpreting flashbacks and panels wont mean shit.
Albert ain't even a swordsman and he is not remotely as badass as Zoro. Plus their backstories are quite different and he is from a different race I mean lol.

You could blame me until 5 chapters ago, when the author ended up agreeing with me. Now you have to blame the author as well because he is the one who doesnt consider all those defeats as losses, just like me. Now, you are the one who need to prove the author wrong. You are no longer arguing against me but against Oda.
This should be the end of the this discussion.

So like my first post in this thread. I came out right from the start attacking Oda and not you or anyone else's arguments. Like I've been saying you are right that this is what Oda truly thinks that Zoro didn't lose. Yet this is a contradiction, He did lose so why he doesn't count them as losses. Oda definition and interpretation of victory and loss is different from most of ours.

So like you said most of us are arguing against Oda who is showing a contradicting scene and his interpretations are messed up. People don't want to attack Oda here because of many our Oda dick riders. I'm not that way I think he is an idiot when it comes to battle manga. So I call it as it is this is a contradiction. Your defense of Gauntlets still hasn't convinced me of anything. You bring up kaido's 1v1 and never defeated and he will not be but what about the other villains who lose after their many gauntlets sure they have no goals regarding 1v1 or promise to never lose but the point is using Gauntlets to excuse their losses doesn't hold any weight in the argument. Especially for Zoro. Its not because of Gauntlet that Oda thinks Zoro is undefeated its because he is an idiot and doesn't know the definitions of words and his interpretation of them is dumb.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
but what about the other villains who lose after their many gauntlets sure they have no goals regarding 1v1 or promise to never lose but the point is using Gauntlets to excuse their losses doesn't hold any weight in the argument.
You keep bringing these others up and that makes me sure that you dont really understand this matter...
They arent relevant so I have no idea why you bring them up. Kaido and Zoro need to be justified, not others.
Oda has his own interpretation of what a loss is and since we are reading his work, we have to work in that framework.

Oda has his own interpretation of what a loss is and since we are reading his work, we have to work in that framework.
This is wrong just because a author of a story tells you something wrong or contradictory you don't just shut up and accept it you call him out on it. You seem content with and digging at the bottom of the barrel to makes excuses for him, I see him as a incompetent writer who is giving contradicting messages. you seem content with his definitions and interpretations but I don't.

The reason why I keep bringing up the others is because you are using a argument in zoro defense which should be used for the antagonist as well, Yet like I've been saying Oda isn't using the same logic when it comes to the antagonist but is for the protagonist. You going off the assumptions that they have nothing to do with this argument because they don't have any claims like 1v1, or promise not to lose etc so they don't have nothing to do with this. but they do because my point isn't about those claims anyway. its about your defense of Zoro using the Gauntlet arguement. which is a contradiction.

But we will go around in circles with this cause its really a debate of how the author definitions of words and interpretations. going into debates when we have to define what the author means for the definition of a simple word as "Loss" is ridiculous in the first place.

The fact that Oda doesn't consider Zoro's defeat as losses is Ridiculous so I have a problem with him and you excusing him(Oda not Zoro) with the false and contradicting Gauntlet defense.

But we can agree to disagree.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is wrong just because a author of a story tells you something wrong or contradictory you don't just shut up and accept it you call him out on it. You seem content with and digging at the bottom of the barrel to makes excuses for him, I see him as a incompetent writer who is giving contradicting messages. you seem content with his definitions and interpretations but I don't.
You are expecting too much from children's manga.
This has never been some kind of brilliant writing.
People convinced themselves into something that ain't true.
The fact that Oda doesn't consider Zoro's defeat as losses is Ridiculous so I have a problem with him and you giving excusing him with the false and contradiction Gauntlet defense.
That's what he considers and that's how he treats Zoro. We can only be mad about it but it is what it is.
If you want to understand why he is doing that - you have my interpretations.
If you dont want to understand it - say it's contradictory and that's the end of it but all the future development will continue to be an issue for you if you cannot swim in Oda's framework.

You are expecting too much from children's manga.
This has never been some kind of brilliant writing.
People convinced themselves into something that ain't true.

That's what he considers and that's how he treats Zoro. We can only be mad about it but it is what it is.
If you want to understand why he is doing that - you have my interpretations.
If you dont want to understand it - say it's contradictory and that's the end of it but all the future development will continue to be an issue for you if you cannot swim in Oda's framework.
Well I've been like this for the past few years now. I long come to terms with Oda's writing style and still follow his story. I'm not so invested in it that it causes me great change of emotions like it used to so I don't really mind all the bullshit he pulls off. But what I do enjoy because I used frequent reddit... Is calling out Oda on his bullshit and exposing his hypocrisy.

I hate Oda dick riders.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well I've been like this for the past few years now. I long come to terms with Oda's writing style and still follow his story. I'm not so invested in it that it causes me great change of emotions like it used to so I don't really mind all the bullshit he pulls off. But what I do enjoy because I used frequent reddit... Is calling out Oda on his bullshit and exposing his hypocrisy.

I hate Oda dick riders.
All nice and good but I hope you understood why he considers that Zoro never lost.
And reading OP for sake of calling the author on his BS...
Time can be used in a better way...