Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

Umm Enma has combat related factor.
It takes extra Haki and in return gives more AP but you are putting your life span on the line. So its a double edged sword basically
But where is Enma has Oden's Haki bullshit coming from?
Where is that stated?
Yes On its own

Again presence is not haki
Umm you are misrepresenting manga, and straight up misquoting Tengu to push your head canon that is canonically proven wrong.
Tengu says Enma takes more Ryou from user than they desire and in return it produces stronger cuts.
Rest is just nonsense. Kaido not once mentioned Oden's Ryou, presence =/= haki. Every sword has its previous sword masters soul, all three of Zoro's swords have, how does that translate to Haki?

With Kaido its even more dodgy, as Kaido actually said he thinks Scabbards have Oden's Ryou. He felt "Oden's Ryou" from scabbards and turns out it was wrong.

You are making no sense here at all.

So where is it stated Enma has Oden's Haki?
Zoro said Enma forced his own Haki out hence why he nearly lost his arm. If it was Oden's Haki at work, why would Zoro lose his arm and say he should regulate his Haki?
Post automatically merged:

Why are we still having Oden's Ryou argument? It is head scratching, literally every single human being who was claiming "Oden's Haki" bullshit admitted they were wrong after chapter 1033, I mean it was bullshit to begin with but chapter 1033 literally clarified it all when Enma shrunk Oden's arm and Zoro said "Should I regulate my Haki, I will die at this rate, no its alright I will give you all my Haki"

I am seriously not sure what you are trying to say here @uyuu
Saying Enma has Oden's Haki is as wrong a saying Luffy's straw hat has Roger's Haki
No i'm not trying to push my headcanon, i literally think Oden's haki is inside Enma, since Kaidou and BM were both aware of the sword which has Oden's "presence", while Tengu said "Enma exudes its wielder's haki AS its own", i put those two points together to make my conclusion of Enma storing Oden's haki (as its previous owner)

But if what @bennbeckman said is true, that its "ON its own" instead of "AS its own" then i'm the one misreading Tengu's statements and i wont keep thinking Enma storing Zoro's haki anymore if thats the case. Thats why i'm looking for Tengu Enma statements panel in various scans now, i'm not trying to deny Zoro his credits :seriously:

No i'm not trying to push my headcanon, i literally think Oden's haki is inside Enma, since Kaidou and BM were both aware of the sword which has Oden's "presence", while Tengu said "Enma exudes its wielder's haki AS its own", i put those two points together to make my conclusion of Enma storing Oden's haki (as its previous owner)

But if what @bennbeckman said is true, that its "ON its own" instead of "AS its own" then i'm the one misreading Tengu's statements and i wont keep thinking Enma storing Zoro's haki anymore if thats the case. Thats why i'm looking for Tengu Enma statements panel in various scans now, i'm not trying to deny Zoro his credits :seriously:
Umm but why do you think Oden's Haki is stored in Enma.
It is not stated any where at all like ever.

But contrary of it is told to us in Manga
-Enma takes so much Haki from Zoro it shrinks his Haki
-Tengu said Enma will forcefully take Zoro's Haki on its own to launch heavy attacks (And it did when Zoro said "GIVE IT BACK", why would he say give it back if it was Oden's Haki) and Enma gave it back and Zoro's arm was back to normal
-Zoro said I will need to give you all my Haki to satisfy you so be it

You kinda are denying Zoro his credits but perhaps because you have wrong interpretation of Manga.
Big Mom never felt strange presence, she just said Sword is not normal which it isn't, it forces Haki out of users, that's not normal.

And Kaido felt Oden's Haki in scabbards despite being wrong about that and he just felt Oden's presence because every sword has their sword master's presence.

just look through the official Viz scan and it will say that on chapter 955

@uyuu was probaly the only one who still denied that Zoro got Adv COC coating after 1033, and even he still had some doubt after 1035.
What's with you and doubting/belittling Zoro man
i did say Zoro already had AdvCoC after seeing the action in 1035 , i just need confirmation of 1033 thats what i said the most :kriwhat: after 1035 dropped i had said multiple times about Zoro as AdvCoC user

Post automatically merged:

@uyuu here is the official translation

But if you want we can even get someone like @Den_Den_Mushi translate it for us
No i'm good with this panel tho, if the panels stated "on its own" (independently) instead of "as its own" (storing) it means i misread Tengu's statement. Which is clear now, sorry about that, i dont mean to discredit Zoro.

Last edited:
And both Kaido and Big Meme said that Oden's haki was on Enma 🤙
Big meme never said that and Kaido also said the Scabbards have Oden’s ryuo… I guess The scabbards work the same way as Enma and can store dead people’s haki in them… Question is, how did Oden WEILD the scabbards and pump his haki into them?
:myman: