Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

My post you quoted just mentioned it...
That's a lie.
Tengu said Enma uses its users Ryou by forcefully pulling it out of them and in return it produces large cuts.
He never mentioned Enma storing Haki anywhere.

Kaido is an idiot, he sees Oden in everything, he even thought Scabbards had Odens Ryou. But when Zoro landed Ashura he realized its got nothing to do with Oden.

Big Mom didn't even mention Oden even once she just said its not an ordinary sword. And its not its a sword that pulls so much of Zoros Haki it even shrinks his arms.

Now I will ask you one more time, where is it stated Enma stores Zoros Haki?
Post automatically merged:

People still believe Enma has "Oden's Haki" inside it LOL wuuuuuuut
Not people just @uyuu even fucking King of Lightning admitted he was wrong :milaugh:

Just like how people say sanji isn't zoro zoro isn't luffy
Zoro should get his own power ups and go down his own route to become a stronger swordsman not just copy luffys

Will he get it eventually maybe but he should also get his own unique stuff specifically special for him
RIIIIIIGHT
Turns out Zoro is Luffy O die hard fan of Sanji
Just like Zoro and Luffy are
-Leaders of New Generation and not Sanji
-Worst Generation members and not Sanji
-Called equals in Data books and not Sanji

They got power of hand ful of very very strongest and not sanji.

Find another cope now

This thread is a haven for clowns haha
This particular bozo has taken so many Ls that at this point he should concede that Zoro is one of the strongest but he's so mentally ill that he keeps contradicting himself. :josad:

Sanji now has two power ups: RS and exoskeleton.

Therefore, Zoro will get another power up on top of Enma
This is peak LanjiPiece. :milaugh:
Daddy's exoskeleton ✓
Daddy's super strength ✓
Daddy's super speed ✓
Daddy's enhanced healing ✓
Basic CoA (finally something legit) ✓
Daddy's pyjama, the cook broke it but it's coming back sooner or later.

Zoro? Only CoC. :cantseeme:

Last edited:
That's a lie.
Tengu said Enma uses its users Ryou by forcefully pulling it out of them and in return it produces large cuts.
He never mentioned Enma storing Haki anywhere.

Kaido is an idiot, he sees Oden in everything, he even thought Scabbards had Odens Ryou. But when Zoro landed Ashura he realized its got nothing to do with Oden.

Big Mom didn't even mention Oden even once she just said its not an ordinary sword. And its not its a sword that pulls so much of Zoros Haki it even shrinks his arms.

Now I will ask you one more time, where is it stated Enma stores Zoros Haki?

Not people just @uyuu even fucking King of Lightning admitted he was wrong :milaugh:
Thats a lie? I dunno how to respond to this. If you want answer from me well theres my answer in panel. If Oden's haki is not in the sword at all, and Kaidou / BM wont feel anything or Oden presence from just Enma, not mentioning Zoro or other CoA-clad swords Zoro used in other instances. And i dont get the KoL admitting wrong thing, whats that gotta do with my view about this? Is Kaidou and BM's statement automatically contradicted by something ? Because nothing refute it until now.

Thats a lie? I dunno how to respond to this. If you want answer from me well theres my answer in panel. If Oden's haki is not in the sword at all, and Kaidou / BM wont feel anything or Oden presence from just Enma, not mentioning Zoro or other CoA-clad swords Zoro used in other instances. And i dont get the KoL admitting wrong thing, whats that gotta do with my view about this? Is Kaidou and BM's statement automatically contradicted by something ? Because nothing refute it until now.
Umm Big Mom never mentioned Odens Haki, she just said sword is no normal sword which is true.

Kaido felt Odens Haki in scabbards too but Kaido also never said Enma has Odens Haki. He sees Oden in sword attack that hurts him lol

When did Big Mom say Enma has Odens Haki stored in it?
When did Kaido say it?

On the contrary Enma uses users Haki to create strong attacks
Zoro said he had been given Enma too much Haki sword would kill him.

When has there been any mention of Odens Haki being in Enma in manga? Can you show me any panels?

Swords have soul of its previous users, Kitetsu sword had many users. What does that have to do with stored Haki?

I am guessing manga facts dont apply to you because they don't fit your narrative... ie you believe Enma has Oden's Haki in it, when Tengu stated Enma releases the users Ryou

I am guessing manga facts dont apply to you because they don't fit your narrative... ie you believe Enma has Oden's Haki in it, when Tengu stated Enma releases the users Ryou
I have no narrative :seriously: Tengu stated Enma consumes its users haki and exudes it as its own. If its only Zoro's haki, Kaidou wont say Oden's presence. The two points of Kaidou feeling Oden's presence and Tengu's statements of Enma making its owner's haki as its own, just match each other.

I have no narrative :seriously: Tengu stated Enma consumes its users haki and exudes it as its own. If its only Zoro's haki, Kaidou wont say Oden's presence. The two points of Kaidou feeling Oden's presence and Tengu's statements of Enma making its owner's haki as its own, just match each other.
We know from Kawamatsu that the sword contains the SOUL of it's previous fallen owner, so is it that weird that some part of Oden's soul still lingering on Enma?
Big Mom said it's a special sword (which it is), she never said "Oh my god that sword got someone else' haki"
Kaidou felt Oden's PRESCENE, not ODEN's HAKI. That's the difference.
Nowhere does it state that the sword got Oden's HAKI in it.

Tengu said "It exudes its wielder's Ryou on it's own" i.e Zoro's Ryou on its' own" not as its own

His presence is not the same as his haki.

We know from Kawamatsu that the sword contains the SOUL of it's previous fallen owner, so is it that weird that some part of Oden's soul still lingering on Enma?
Big Mom said it's a special sword (which it is), she never said "Oh my god that sword got someone else' haki"
Kaidou felt Oden's PRESCENE, not ODEN's HAKI. That's the difference.
Nowhere does it state that the sword got Oden's HAKI in it.
If Enma has no special combat-related power that can affect the battle result, BM wont say "watch out thats not an ordinary sword" imo. And also Kaidou wont be aware of Enma's "why Oden presence" while Zoro still have other two swords. After Hakai, Kaidou also said "Rooftop 5's presence/voice is still there" referring to the combatants persons directly. I mean if its just Oden's soul residing in it without any powerlevel consequence, BM wont say "Kaidou dodge, thats no ordinary sword" to Kaidou only when Enma is involved, but never stating the special danger when Zoro also channels his CoA into other swords to attack.

Tengu said "It exudes its wielder's Ryou on it's own" i.e Zoro's Ryou on its' own" not as its own

His presence is not the same as his haki.
"On its own"? Let me check a bit then

If Enma has no special combat-related power that can affect the battle result, BM wont say "watch out thats not an ordinary sword" imo. And also Kaidou wont be aware of Enma's "why Oden presence" while Zoro still have other two swords. After Hakai, Kaidou also said "Rooftop 5's presence/voice is still there" referring to the combatants persons directly. I mean if its just Oden's soul residing in it without any powerlevel consequence, BM wont say "Kaidou dodge, thats no ordinary sword" to Kaidou only when Enma is involved, but never stating the special danger when Zoro also channels his CoA into other swords to attack.

Why the f does the damn Haki sucking sword need to have Oden's haki for it to be special? And Kaidou directly compliments on Zoro's COC when he scarrred him. He didnt mention any Oden's haki

Umm Enma has combat related factor.
It takes extra Haki and in return gives more AP but you are putting your life span on the line. So its a double edged sword basically
But where is Enma has Oden's Haki bullshit coming from?
Where is that stated?

Yes On its own

Again presence is not haki

Umm you are misrepresenting manga, and straight up misquoting Tengu to push your head canon that is canonically proven wrong.
Tengu says Enma takes more Ryou from user than they desire and in return it produces stronger cuts.
Rest is just nonsense. Kaido not once mentioned Oden's Ryou, presence =/= haki. Every sword has its previous sword masters soul, all three of Zoro's swords have, how does that translate to Haki?

With Kaido its even more dodgy, as Kaido actually said he thinks Scabbards have Oden's Ryou. He felt "Oden's Ryou" from scabbards and turns out it was wrong.

You are making no sense here at all.

So where is it stated Enma has Oden's Haki?
Zoro said Enma forced his own Haki out hence why he nearly lost his arm. If it was Oden's Haki at work, why would Zoro lose his arm and say he should regulate his Haki?

Why are we still having Oden's Ryou argument? It is head scratching, literally every single human being who was claiming "Oden's Haki" bullshit admitted they were wrong after chapter 1033, I mean it was bullshit to begin with but chapter 1033 literally clarified it all when Enma shrunk Oden's arm and Zoro said "Should I regulate my Haki, I will die at this rate, no its alright I will give you all my Haki"

I am seriously not sure what you are trying to say here @uyuu
Saying Enma has Oden's Haki is as wrong a saying Luffy's straw hat has Roger's Haki

Last edited: