Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

If you wanna turn this into powerlevel stuff:

Kaidou said he see Oden's visage/appearance in the scabbards, Kaidou said Oden's presence in the sword while BM noticed the sword instead of Zoro's haki. Surely BM-Kaidou will recognize / mention Zoro if Zoro is the source of energy imbued in Enma (source of threat/danger). And seeing Oden's face in his followers that participated in legendary hour is imo just Kaidou being reminiscent and anxious PTSD whatever, causing his defense to drop etc. Since Kaidou had said "they didn't have Oden's haki so why can they pierce me?" but Kaidou mentioned that "why is there Oden's presence in that sword that can pierce me?" instead of the person doing it unlike when he mentioned the scabbards' person.

Kaidou sense SNs "voices" after Hakai, is it literally their voice? No it's their presence / lifeforce / energy / haki. So to mention someone else's presence in the only sword that became the threat to him instead of Zoro's other sword that is also can be imbued with CoA but having minimum effect, it's a direct opposition from mentioning Zoro's own CoA as the threat.

Since Zoro can always imbue his other sword with CoA and it should cause exact same damage or threat, but Kaidou doesn't acknowledge any of Zoro's attack that used his other swords (still imbued by CoA) to have the same level of danger. Only Enma.

---

My conclusion, Enma store Zoro's haki and exudes it as its own. But the same thing also happened to Oden as he was also the wielder of Enma for quite some time. Thats why Kaidou recognize Oden's presence more than Zoro's, and thats why BM acknowledge Enma in Hiryu Kaen while not acknowledging Zoro's CoA in any other of his attack.

---

Back to the topic: and thats why Zoro's powerup in completely mastering Enma against King will give narrative significance of inherited will.
Do the scabbards have Oden’s haki ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont see a need for a power-up so far but doesn't necessarily mean that he won't get one.
I was surprised that King took hakified Oni Giri like nothing so his toughness/endurance/recovery may rival Kaido's.
CoC would buff the damage inflicted but it wouldn't change much overall.

Still, even so, a power-up may not be necessary to keep King down for good.
There are plenty of ways for Zoro to inflict tons of damage to King.
I am hoping Oda goes a different route with Zoro and doesn't give him CoC but that ship may have already sailed...

If he can't use it in combat, it's not a powerup for this arc.
If the opponent isnt using fire, is it a power up? :sanmoji:
If there is no haki cloud, is it a power-up?
You dont need to answer. :yearight:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't like to get into the semantics. Again you are changing your "statement". Your initial "statement" was that zoro is nowhere near low top-tier level. Now you are basically lowering the intensity by back-tracking to "zoro is not a top-tier".

I am not sure what is the change in your tone. But basically saying zoro is nowhere near low top-tier makes no sense, when he has already surpassed Marco.
There is no semantics here; I literally just explained what we were doing. Saying, "Zoro is nowhere near top-tiers," also means he's nowhere near low-top-tiers as low-top tiers are also top-tiers, so using top-tier instead of a low top-tier makes no difference when talking about non-top-tiers as far as I am concerned. I rate Zoro higher than Marco, so if I think Zoro is nowhere near the top-tiers then it'll only logical that I think Marco is even farther from being one. I firmly believe Zoro is nowhere near top-tiers, which includes low-top-tiers, so I can assure you that no amount of change in the way I word my sentences would ever imply otherwise.

Even ignoring my take on Zoro, There is a huge gap b/w Marco; for top-tiers, he's no more than a nuisance that they can't quickly get rid of due to regeneration. So just being above Marco doesn't warrant a top-tier status for Zoro or anyone for that matter.

so according to you, zoro did more damage than anyone to kaido but he still is nowhere near low top-tier. :seriously:
Yup, I think Zoro did more damage than others and I also think Zoro's nowhere near a low-top-tier.

So everyone has mixed feelings about the power up, which is nice to see.

Also, I believe you need the colour of the supreme king to be able to make your sword black, making black blade extremely rare.

Yes, you could bring up the Roger and Whitebeard argument, but I don't believe either Whitebeard or Roger had complete mastery of Advance the Color of the Supreme King to make their sword a black blade.

So, Zoro achieving the Black Blade This arc is kinda a bit too much , but we'll see where Oda takes it.

So everyone has mixed feelings about the power up, which is nice to see.

Also, I believe you need the colour of the supreme king to be able to make your sword black, making black blade extremely rare.

Yes, you could bring up the Roger and Whitebeard argument, but I don't believe either Whitebeard or Roger had complete mastery of Advance the Color of the Supreme King to make their sword a black blade.
You think that Zoro will have a better CoC than Primebeard and the pirate king… nah.

And I just don’t see Oda pressing Copy and Paste on Luffys power up and giving it to Zoro. All straw hats will have unique power ups.

You think that Zoro will have a better CoC than Primebeard and the pirate king… nah.

And I just don’t see Oda pressing Copy and Paste on Luffys power up and giving it to Zoro. All straw hats will have unique power ups.

“You think that zoro will have a better CoC then prime beard and the pirate king “ 100% I do believe zoro will also the man will surpass roger as the greatest swordsman ever lived.

“I just don’t see oda pressing copy and paste on luffy power up and giving it to zoro “

I'm certain zoro was the first to use observation and armament, but luffy later used it as well, so didn't Oda copy and paste Zoro Power Up?

Oh, and I forgot to mention the advance colour of the supreme king, which zoro used before luffy in chapter 1010, then luffy used next, so did Oda copy and paste that as well?

Regardless, it's a Haki power up for both characters, and by the end of the manga, both Zoro and Luffy should be able to perform every type of haki ( Sanji up there as well )

Zolo

Cope Doctor
“You think that zoro will have a better CoC then prime beard and the pirate king “ 100% I do believe zoro will also the man will surpass roger as the greatest swordsman ever lived.

“I just don’t see oda pressing copy and paste on luffy power up and giving it to zoro “

I'm certain zoro was the first to use observation and armament, but luffy later used it as well, so didn't Oda copy and paste Zoro Power Up?

Oh, and I forgot to mention the advance colour of the supreme king, which zoro used before luffy in chapter 1010, then luffy used next, so did Oda copy and paste that as well?

Regardless, it's a Haki power up for both characters, and by the end of the manga, both Zoro and Luffy should be able to perform every type of haki ( Sanji up there as well )
Zoro did not use adCoC its not confirmed he had used any CoC at all... do you not see lighting and not touching with adCoC? Zoro cut kaido no black lighting no nothing, just Kaidos guess

Zoro did not use adCoC its not confirmed he had used any CoC at all... do you not see lighting and not touching with adCoC? Zoro cut kaido no black lighting no nothing, just Kaidos guess

Does Worstgen allow bets ?

And if yes then we could bet on this because I do 100% believe zoro used Advance Colour of supreme king because kaido wouldn’t say this randomly

Zolo

Cope Doctor
( fun bet )

The bet should be “ did zoro used Advance colour of the supreme king “ until end of wano
Ok we can chage avis for month and signature. For the looser
Post automatically merged:

( fun bet )

The bet should be “ did zoro used Advance colour of the supreme king “ until end of wano
Or maybe you have better proposal

I agree with part of these.

Surpassing Roger - To an extent. Zoro won’t surpass Rogers CoC until end of series. I also don’t think black blades are connected to CoC.

Zoro didn’t use Observation or Armament haki first. What happened in Alabasta was never confirmed to be ryou. In fact Oda described what happened in his explanation of shishi sonson. In the attack poll.

Also what Zoro did with his Asura is nothing like what Luffy and Yamato are doing now as they’re purposefully coating their attacks in CoC. It’s more like what Luffy and doffy did when their feet clashed.

Zoros power up is going to be sword based. If he begins using the same CoC coating Luffy does it won’t be until later.